1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Safray feedback thread.

Jan 29, 2012

1. Please leave your feedback for me here. Thank you! ​

2. Safray bought a wig from me. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as the wig arrived. I recommend her. :)

3. I bought a Littlefee girl body + headback from Safray. I couldn't have asked for a smoother, faster transaction! She kindly contacted me when I placed a WTB thread up. All of her communication was quick and very friendly. She took the time to itemize all the shipping options for me and tallied everything up. I really appreciate that she shipped my doll so fast once the payment cleared! The doll is in perfect condition, and she gave me her Fairyland box, too. I would recommend Safray to anyone, and would happily work with her again in the future. Thank you very much :)

4. Safray bought an Unoa from me. She was very prompt in her communication and kept the transaction going smooth throughout.
      I couldn't ask for a better buyer! Thanks so much
      Hope the girl happier with you now!

5. Safray bought a LittleFee body from me. She is so lovely to work with, very sweet and kind and if the opportunity arose, I would definitely do business with her again!
      Enjoy your LittleFee body dear ^_^

6. Safray bought an SP Seorin head from me. She paid promptly and let me know immediately when she received the package. It was a joy to make business with her. Thank you for the purchase!

7. Safray was my partner in auntbear's pukifee/lati yellow summer clothing swap! She was fantastic. Super communicative, prompt, etc. Thanks Safray! :)

8. safray participated in a pukifee/latiyellow summer clothing swap i ran. she was a great participant, sent her parcel early and replaced it promptly when the mail lost it (through no fault of hers) would be happy to be in a swap with her anytime! :)

9. I bought a LittleFee Rachel from Safray. I could have not asked for a faster transaction! She kindly contacted me after I wrote her a PM about her LittleFee being for sale. She was very prompt and friendly in her communication and kept the transaction very smooth throughout the entire process. She took the time to handle all the shipping arrangements. I really appreciated that she shipped my doll in a timely fashion, since it only took 2 days to receive her. The doll is exactly how she was described with wig, eyes and dress; she gave me the Fairyland box, and Manuel too. I would recommend Safray to anyone, and would happily work with her again in the future. Thank you very much.

10. Safray participated in my Fairyland Littlefee split and was a joy to work with. Quick to respond and understanding when I hit a bump in sending her bit of the split to her. Would happily work with again.

11. Safray bought a 6/7 Leeke wig from me, and the transaction was very pleasant! She paid quickly and was patient with my shipping schedule.

Thank you dear!

12. I bought a d-storic narae from Safray. She allowed me to do lay a way. Although I paid 2 weeks early she still shipped out my doll right away. My doll arrived very well packaged, with a free wig and in pristine new condition. Safray is the absolute best to deal with and I highly recommend her as a seller! Thank you!

13. I bought a minifee body from Safray. Communication was great and packaging was perfect. I had the body on layaway and she was very accommodating especially when I had a little issue at the beginning of the month. Things went superb. I would recommend her to anyone.

14. I purchased an Iple doll from Safray in March 2014--it was a completely perfect transaction. Item exactly as pictured. Well-packed. Promptly shipped. Great communication. Totally happy to recommend this seller to others. :)

15. I bought a mnf juri head from Safray and it arrived super fast and well packed. Very pleasant transaction and would happily deal with her again- thank you!

16. Safray let me put a Juah head on a short layaway. This transaction was great. Shipping was fast and the head was in perfect condition. Great communication. I highly recommend her and would do business with her again. Thanks Safray for a splendid and easy transaction.

17. I bought a SP Lira head from Safray and she was absolutely wonderful!
      Great communication, speedy shipping, and an all around pleasure to work with! The head was packed so well too!!
      Thank you so much Safray! Hope to do business again ~

18. I bought a Minifee Liria from Safray. Great communication, packaging was perfect speedy shipping! I would recommend her to anyone.
      Thank you so much!!!