1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Safrin Doll Feedback (ALL)

Jul 1, 2009

1. * What did you order?
      1 pair 16/17mm Eyeco Dresden eyes and 1 container of eye putty

* When did you order?
      April 27, 2010

* How was the communication?
      Great! I got an order confirmation, shipping confirmation and tracking number via email.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very, I used paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      My items shipped on the 28th and arrived on the 30th! Lightning fast :D

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Very much so.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      They eye putty looks just like the sales photo, but the eyes look even better in person. So realistic and beautiful, they're amazing! Can't wait till my doll gets here so I can see them in use.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, though I can't use the putty yet to test it out.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      n/a

* Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Safrin is the dealer of the eyes I bought, but I would definitely buy Eyeco eyes second hand. I don't yet have experience with Safrin's own eyes but plan to buy some in the future.

2. * What did you order?
      3 pairs of Safrin Doll Acrylics -- Pale Moon 16mm, Icicles 16mm, and Caribbean 14mm
      * When did you order?
      April 15th
      very good
      very easy
      Arrived on Monday, April 26th
      Yes, very much.
      Just like the pictures! I love how they have images of all their eyes actually in a doll.
      very satisfied
      Yes, and will be soon, probably. LOL
      yes

3. * What did you order? 2 pr. of Safrin eyes, 1 container of putty
      * When did you order? April 30th
      * How was the communication? Fantastic, I received notice when my eyes were
      being prepared and when they were being shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay? Extremely easy. (I used PP)
      * How long did it take to ship? Not long at all I ordered on Friday, they shipped
      Monday and arrived Thursday (first class)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I love them, I am so glad I ordered from
      Safrin Doll.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes and I plan to do so in the future.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? n/a I tend to prefer to buy
      eyes new.

4. * What did you order?
      One pair of Eyeco Fantasy Eyes A176
      * When did you order?
      May 21st
      Great!
      Very easy - I used Paypal
      Shipped the same day
      Yes
      Yes
      Very much!
      N/A
      Definitely
      Probably, but ultimately it would depend on the condition of the product.

5. * What did you order?
      A pair of 12mm Hands Glass Green eyes
      * When did you order?
      Sometime in mid-May
      Good when necessary, it was all simple enough to not need much
      Very, Paypal simplicity
      Shipped only a day later!
      Absolutely
      Yes
      Definitely
      n/a
      Absolutely
      n/a as they're a dealer of Hands Glass

6. * What did you order? - two pairs of Ersa Flora eyes
      * When did you order? - err... sometime in May. I've been bad and forgot to leave feedback for everything that's come in until just now...
      * How was the communication? - Excellent. I sent a message when I thought I had mistakenly selected the wrong method of payment and received a reply very quickly as well as a paypal invoice (which had been what I had intended to pay by :) )
      * How easy was it to pay? - very easy. As stated above I had wanted to pay via paypal but the site had accidentally put it as a money order payment. Once that was sorted out - very easy since I just left a simple message, I received an invoice and paid it. ^^
      * How long did it take to ship? - about a week I think? Normal time coming from the States to Canada.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - I thought so. They shine just as much as I wanted them too. :P
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? - They were shinier (if that's even a word) than the picture suggested. Any light source will reflect off them lol.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? - indeed I was
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? - there was only one bump, and it was quickly and painlessly rectified as stated above.
      * Would you order from this company again? - most certainly
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? - not applicable since Safrin Doll is a dealer, not the creator.

7. * What did you order?
      Three pairs of Safrin brand eyes, 3 pairs of Eyeco eyes
      * When did you order?
      June 4 (Safrin brand), June 15 (Eyeco)
      Excellent! The site clearly stated that the Safrin brand are made as they're ordered and take a few days longer; Jen emailed me when the eyes were in production and again when they were shipped. The Eyecos were in stock, so I got a shipping notice.
      Paypal--easy-peasy
      Four days for the Safrin, one day for Eyeco
      Oh, definitely.
      Yes, and even better for the Safrin brand.
      Completely.
      N/A
      Yep! I placed the 2nd order for the Eyecos soon after I got the Safrins, and I have a few more gorgeous eyes I want when I get paid.
      Yep!

8. * What did you order?
      Souldoll P113 14mm eyes
      * When did you order?
      mid June, 2010
      Excellent. I'd initially enquired about getting some custom colours done for a new doll to match eyes I had for a tiny. Jenny was extremely helpful and answered all my questions promptly. She said she could custom make what I wanted (the price for that was very reasonable, too) and would try and match as closely as possible the pictures I'd sent her. In the end, after thinking about it, I knew myself enough to know that if it wasn't an exact match (which would be almost impossible), I wouldn't be happy. I went with my second choice (the Souldoll eyes). Jenny was very patient in waiting the couple of days for me to make up my mind.
      Invoiced through PayPal, so dead easy
      Shippedout the next day, received June 28, 2010 (likely held hostage in Canada Customs for a few extra days)
      Very much so.
      Yes
      Absolutely
      N/A
      Any time I need eyes for my dolls, Safrin is the first place I check. I believe this was my 4th pair of eyes through them and I always recommend Safrin when people are looking for a place to get good eyes at good prices.
      The eyes I bought were Souldoll not Safrin's own product so it's not really applicable.

9. Safrin Doll
      What did you order?
      A pair of Safrin acrylic eyes and eye putty.

When did you order?
      7/29/2010

How was the communication?
      Great. I was emailed when it was in creation and when it shipped.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I paid through PayPal.

How long did it take to ship?
      Less than a week.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, I think so.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very satisfied. The acrylic eyes that came with my doll are pretty, but these are even prettier!

f you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Sure.

10. COMPANY NAME Safrin Doll
      * What did you order? 6 pair of 13mm Eyeco Softglass/Platinum Glass/Silicone eyes over 2 separate orders.
      * When did you order? 8.12.2010
      * How was the communication? Fast, friendly, super helpful!
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy via paypal thru the SafrinDoll.com website.
      * How long did it take to ship? Next day shipping!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Except for slight differences in color (which is to be expected), yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, incredibly satisfied.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? One pair of eyes looked a bit 'hazy/foggy' to me. The return/exchg process was very simple & Jenny was very communicative & helpful.
      * Would you order from this company again? I definitely will be.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? As long as the eyes were well-cared-for, I'd consider it. The prices & shipping cost from Safrindoll are so reasonable, though, that it's preferable to just buy new.

11. * What did you order?
      14mm Safrin Acrylics in "Caribbean" & 16mm Safrin Acrylics in "Pure Dark Purple".

* When did you order?
      August 14th, 2010

Absolutely fantastic. Got a confirmation of my order, an update when my eyes were in creation, and then a shipping notice with tracking number. :aheartbea

Super easy, PayPal.

Received August 20th. Considering that the Safrin Acrylics are made-to-order, that was VERY fast. So pleased!

YES! Great quality, and such reasonable prices!

So much better in person! The pictures of the "Caribbean" eyes don't even begin to do them justice.

VERY much so. The eyes photograph beautifully, and they're exactly the colors I was looking for, for my boys.

N/A

Absolutely! Very highly recommended.

Only if it were necessary. I'd prefer to just order directly. :)

12. * What did you order? Some Eyeco eyes and an Everpurple Iris doll
      * When did you order? June 22nd (sorry so late!)
      * How was the communication? Extremely smooth and easy.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, through the website for my initial eye order, then through a PayPal invoice when I added the Iris to my order.
      * How long did it take to ship? Package arrived one week after I ordered.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I don't know if I would buy Eyeco eyes again, but that's more personal preference for glass than any lack of quality with the product. The Iris has moved on as well, but again, she was a very beautiful doll!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I was delighted to find that the Iris was in-stock rather than out, as the website stated, and within a few e-mails she was mine!
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? All of the items in this order weren't Safrindoll 'brand,' so ?

13. * What did you order? Eyeco Eyes + soom and souldoll eyes + eye cases
      * When did you order? 27 of July
      * How was the communication? Wonderfull ! Got a confirmation of my order, of my payment and a tracking number too.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easily with Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? 10 days (including week-ends)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes yes and yes !!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? absolutely the same !
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much !
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? no problem
      * Would you order from this company again? Of course !!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably if I need it very fast and with no custom fees ^^'

14. * What did you order? In 3 seperate orders, SafrinDoll Hazelnut in 8mm; SafrinDoll Elfin in 18mm; SafrinDoll Blooded in 14mm; SafrinDoll Navi in 20mm; Eyeco a264 in 20mm; FantasEYES Naruto eyes - Saske & Kakashi in 16mm; SafrinDoll Steel in 14 & 16mm; SafrinDoll Thunderclouds in both 14 & 16mm; SafrinDoll Powder in 14 & 16mm
      * When did you order? 16th July, 5th August & 8th August
      * How was the communication? Excellent! Fast responses...no complaints :)
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal - need I say more
      * How long did it take to ship? Each order took no more than 2 weeks for processing & shipping.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Better than! SafrinDoll's own branded eyes are gorgeous...my Pipos Star Cheshire looks gorgeous in both the 20mm Navi eyes - which make him look somewhat evil so I'm saving them for Halloween, and the 18mm Elfin eyes which he currently has in as they are the pperfect match for the colouring of his default face-up. One thing I can say with regards to SafrinDoll's own branded eyes is that this is the first company I can say where the eye colour has turned out being almost an exact match for the colour they appear as online - a big help if, like me, you use Photoshop to do eye tests to choose eyes for your dolls.
      FantasEYES eyes look so much better And richer annd colour than they apear online - not a surprise as it is really hard to photograph metallic eyes and have them appear anything like their true colour but I took this into account when ordering and was happy to discover I was right in my assumptions there.
      I love the 14mm Blooded SafrinDoll eyes and am considering ordering a second pair for my Sebastian Michaelis head when I decide what size he'll need. I have a thing for good red eyes and these hhave good depth and clarity to them.
      The Eyeco a264 in 20mm were ordered as realistic brown rabbit eyes for a Pipos Dali and didn't disapoint - which I'm not suprised about... there are various taxidermy supply companies who sell them for this purpose:sweat

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Same if not better!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Most definately!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? NNo problems :)
      * Would you order from this company again? Of course !! I'm already thinking about it!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? No point when shippping to Australia is so cheap! I'd rather order new!

15. * What did you order? 7 pairs Eyeco eyes, 2 pairs Soom eyes and 5 pairs of Safrin eyes.
      * When did you order? 4th August 2010
      * How was the communication? Fabulous!
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? 5 days as some eyes had to be made.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.. gorgeous eyes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe

16. * What did you order? Mismatched pair of Green & Blue
      * When did you order? August 18th, 2010 [Arrived August 25th]
      * How was the communication? Fantastic.
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy- paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? 5 business days/ 1 Week
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Most definitely.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, but much better in person.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Of course...have a large list ready
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Possibly

17. * What did you order?
      1 xLauschaer Glasaugen 10mm Glass Eyes - Grey 1 xEyeco 12mm/13mm eyes Forest

* When did you order?
      6 AUG 2010

Excellent : I received order confirmation and shipment advice

Yes through paypal

Shipment was notified the same day of my order ! I received the eyes approx. 1 week after my order date.

I'm not a "eyes specialist" but quality seems to be good and prices are various so everybody can find something as per its money availability.
      The other good thing is that shipping is free for US and Canada !

Yes , color are nicer in reality
      The thing I had appreciated on safrin website is that we could see the eyes put on a doll : so it's really easier to have a final check of the final look of the eyes on our doll.

Yes a lot

N/A

Yes

Yes if the eyes are not damaged

18. * What did you order? A pair of Ever Purple eyes
      * When did you order? August 29th
      * How was the communication? Most excellent! See below! (*)
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy with Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped on August 30th
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The eyes were more brown than I was expecting as the site was using stock photos from Ever Purple (which I have since learned are always more vivid than in person).
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Quality yes, but I was not satisfied with the color.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? (*) I contacted Jenny and said the color was not quite what I had hoped and asked if I could exchange them for a different color. She wrote back to me very quickly saying it was not a problem and that she would hold the eyes I wanted for me. I sent my eyes back and she sent me the new eyes. She even refunded the five dollar difference in price, which was a happy surprise since I had used a five dollar coupon on the first pair that I ordered.
      * Would you order from this company again? Safrin Doll is the first place I go to when looking for eyes. Their return policy is the best out there!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

19. * What did you order?
      Eyeco Soft Glass Eyes - Dresden and LA Iris-12mm/13mm

* When did you order?
      8 Sep.

Excellent.

Easy. Paypal.

Same day as I sent payment, I impressed!
      I received on 14 Sep. I chose first class mail as my shipping method, cheap and fast!

Yes. First time I saw Eyeco and I love them.

Yes, accurate and Safrindoll has picture of every eyes when doll wearing, really useful.

Yes!

N/A

Yes.

Yes

20. * What did you order? Ever Purple 14mm Urethane eyes
      * When did you order? Sept. 9, 2010
      * How was the communication? They have a complete storefront thus no direct communication was needed.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very - The store links you right over to paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? I got the e-mail they had shipped my package same day *most like went out in the morning though* but still amazing.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yeah! They are gorgeous.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Super~
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, thinking about it right now ;)
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?I would buy Ever Purple eyes second hand, yes.