1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Safrin Doll Feedback (ALL)

Jul 1, 2009

1. * What did you order?
      A pair of Safrin Doll limeaide 12mm eyes

* When did you order?
      November 29th, 2010

* How was the communication?
      She sent emails with updates on the status of the product (Order received, order in production, order shipped)

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. Your basic online shop setup.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Shipped on December 4th.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      A high quality product, at a cheap price, so yes, I'm pleased with the price.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      I would say that the eyes are a slight bit brighter than the pictures, but I was looking for a very bright green so it was not a problem.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes.

2. * What did you order?
      Soom 16mm silicone eyes - gaslight
      * When did you order?
      December 26th, 2010
      None needed
      Yes, PP
      Got a shipping notice when I ordered it, so I know that it was put into the USPS system on Sunday and it shipped on Monday, and I received them on Wednesday.
      Oh, yes
      From my original computer, which died yes... I was nervous when I saw the calibration on the hubby's computer screen. The picture of them in the doll was helpful and the eyes were perfect.
      Yes, very
      N/A
      Oh yes, I have a few dolls lined up when I get money for them that will be getting eyes ordered from Safrindoll.
      I like buying new, especially eyes. So I'll just go straight to Jenny's site.

3. * What did you order? I have ordered many pairs of eyes.
      * When did you order? Every few months I have ordered a few pairs. The last time was just a couple of weeks ago.
      * How was the communication? Always excellent.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy - Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Usually the eyes ship very quickly, depending on what brands I order.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Always good quality.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Totally
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems to report.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely - already a repeat customer
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably, but the price is good for new - the Safrin eyes, at least.

4. * What did you order?
      Eyeco 19mm Fantasy eyes, Eyeco 15mm soft glass eyes Dresden
      * When did you order?
      2/1/11
      Nice, received order confirmation and shipping notice.
      Easy, paypal.
      Same day as ordered :o Received it super quick and safely packaged.
      Pretty good. I ended up not liking the 19mm eyes, but that's only in my doll.
      Yeah, a little better in real life, really.
      Product is good but not for my doll. The other eyes' owner is not home yet, but I think they'll work well with him.
      N/A
      Definitely, I really liked their prompt service and reasonable prices!
      Maybe, if the condition was good.

5. * What did you order?
      Safrindoll 16mm Thunderclouds, Eyeco 18/19mm Light Green Platinum Glass, silicone eye putty.
      * When did you order?
      February 10, 2011.
      Great. They notified me that an item I had ordered was out of stock a day after I placed my order. They apologized and sent me a coupon ^-^, but I was able to order another set of eyes of the same price.
      Easy peasy!
      They shipped the same day I picked out the new set of eyes. It then took four days for me to receive it. The package was wrapped well and arrived safe and sound! ♥u♥!!
      Yes. :3
      Better, actually. The photos don't fully represent their clarity or how well they capture light. <3
      Very much so. <3
      The silicone eye putty, not so much, but that's not the company's fault at all.
      I have yet to test out the 19mm eyes in my doll, who isn't here yet.
      I didn't mind the mix-up. I'm very satisfied with the ones I picked out.
      They were very kind and respectful to me. * u *
      Yes!
      Yes.

6. * What did you order?
      Two pairs of Eyeco eyes - 15mm Starlit Blue and 11mm Dresden, and eye putty.
      * When did you order?
      9th March 2011 but I'd been in a group order with some friends about a month before as well.
      Absolutely fine. I got a notification of shipment when it was sent and a confirmation of my order once I paid. I didn't need to ask questions but I know from the GO leader previously just how helpful the responses are, so I have faith that I'd have got the same great service.
      A doddle - I used Paypal.
      The same day! Ordered on the 9th in the morning (GMT) and came home from classes in the evening to find a shipping email. Very impressed!
      Oh, definitely! I bought Eyeco this time and they're lovely, but I had Safrin's acrylics in the GO and they are stunning too. A complete steal for $10!
      Yes, they do. Very accurately represented.
      I definitely am! I'm about to put them in my dolls now - very natural looking and I love the larger whites.
      Not applicable, but I'm sure if I had a problem, it would be dealt with professionally.
      Yes, definitely! And without hesitation! The service and prices are just amazing, and the shipping costs to the UK were cheap enough to make me double check in case I read it wrong!
      Yeah, probably, but they'd have to be very cheap to beat buying them brand new from Safrin.

7. * What did you order? One pair of Souldoll Premium Eyes - 14mm P117
      * When did you order? 15th of March
      * How was the communication? I received an email when I placed my order to confirm it and one when it was shipped. Very Good ^_^
      * How easy was it to pay? Very. Was redirected to paypal after I submitted my order.
      * How long did it take to ship? My order was sent out the day after I placed it. It arrived on the 24th or March. Surprisingly quick in my opinion :)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Well they were very cheap for what a received so yes! :D
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Oh yes!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably ^_^

8. * What did you order?
      A pair of Hands glass craft eyes

* When did you order?
      March 21th

Good. I received as always emails with updates on the status of the order

Very easy. I used paypal

She shipped the same day, March 21th

Yes,

The eyes are slightly lighter than the pictures.

Yes.

N/A

Yes.

Yes.

9. * What did you order? 5 pairs of eyes.
      Safrin Doll Acrylics - Peacock-14mm
      Safrin Doll Acrylics - Caribbean-14mm
      Safrin Doll Acrylics - Vivid-12mm
      Safrin Doll Acrylics - Unicorn-14mm
      Safrin Doll Acrylics - Vivid-14mm
      * When did you order? 5/24/2011
      * How was the communication? Pretty Easy
      * How easy was it to pay? Used PP
      * How long did it take to ship? The order shipped within 2 days, but PO didn't put in box on Sat even though there so didn't get until Tues due to Mon a holiday.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I think they are excellent and came in a nice case too.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Pretty much.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very, anxious to get in my dolls, but just mailed them off for face ups.
      * Would you order from this company again? Have and will again.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depended on how they were cared for.

10. What did you order? Purple Rainbow 14mm Acrylic Safrin Doll eyes.
      When did you order? June 9, 2011
      How was the communication? The communication is great! I received and email that they received my order, an update email that it was processing, and then another again when they were shipped.
      How easy was it to pay? Very easy...used Paypal.
      How long did it take to ship? June 17, 2011 well in the 5-7 days it takes to process the order. ^.^
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, for $10 acrylic eyes the quality is appropriate. They even came with a plastic case which was a nice surprise.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? I actually don't think the sales pictures do these eyes justice but yes the sales pictures looked like the item. They are just so much more vibrant in person!
      Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.
      Would you order from this company again? Yes, in fact I'm going to very soon.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe.

11. * What did you order?
      - Eyeco 16mm acrylic a113 eyes
      - two cases and,
      - two silicone putties.

* When did you order?
      6/10/2011

Not necessary.

Super easy; done with an American Express giftcard. ^^

Only a few days; I got it on 6/13/2011

Very much so! The eyes look FANTASTIC! They have so much depth to them, they're glorious! And they only cost around $8 for the acrylics. The cases are the same as what they ship the eyes in, so those are good, and the putty are silicone earplugs. Perfectly squishy and they hold in the eyes very well.

They look even better, actually! The sales picture is pretty accurate about the color (especially in the doll's eye), but in person they're so much nicer.

COMPLETELY.

Most definitely. I'm planning on going there for all my eyes. ^^

I haven't gotten the company's own brand yet, but I would definitely buy Eyeco products second hand, though their prices for new are perfectly acceptable.

12. *What did you order? Silicone eye putty, 12mm vampire acrylic eyes, and 12mm acrylic eyes in afghan.
      *When Did you order? Don't remember exact dates sometime mid of this month.
      *How was communication? Great
      *How easy was it to pay? Super easy used paypal.
      *How long did it take to ship? All ordered and received within a week.
      *Was the quality appropriate for the price in your opinion? Yes great quality for the price.
      *Did the item look like the sales pics? Yes, I also like the fact that she shows a picture of the eyes actually in a doll makes a big difference i think.
      *Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very much so.
      *Would you order from this company again? Yes, I already have.

13. What did you order?
      Thunderclouds Acrylic 14mm

When did you order?
      6/27/11

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly through the company~

How was the communication?
      Excellent 5/5

How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal - I could have done it with my eyes closed.

How long did it take to ship?
      Just three days (!!!)

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes :3
      I got what I paid for.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yep.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much so!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      -

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes! I'm a repeat customer. c:

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I would, and have.

Overall, I strongly recommend Safrin Doll's business c:

14. What did you order? Safrin Doll Acrylics 16mm Mismatch pair - Glacier and Hazelnut, and Silicone eye putty.
      When did you order? July 2, 2011
      How was the communication? The communication is great. I actually had to email to ask a few questions and she was very kind in answering them. This time I only recieved an email when I made the order and when it was going out to ship (no email that is was processing.) But, that's not really important.
      How easy was it to pay? Very easy with Paypal.
      How long did it take to ship? It was shipped July 11. So, 9 days. But, considering I ordered right before the July 4th weekend I'd say that it was still within the 5-7 days for processing. ^.^
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Again yes. These eyes are great quality for the price. This pair also came with a plastic case. The silicone eye putty is also an appropriate price. For $.99 I had enough to set an SD and an MSD's eyes.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes they did.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Very, I was very happy to be able to order a pair of mismatch eyes straight instead of having to order two sets. I was also very satisfied with the silicone eye putty. Holds the eyes in great! and now there's less a fear of the acrylic breaking.
      Would you order from this company again? Definitely. I am already a repeat customer.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Perhaps.

15. * What did you order? 4 pairs of Eyeco eyes

* When did you order? August 24 2011

* How was the communication? N/A

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy with Paypal

* How long did it take to ship? It arrived on August 27

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the eyes are beautiful and realistic

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Much better than the sales picture, the sales picture are a little unclear.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very

* Would you order from this company again? Yes

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, but I don't see a reason too! The prices are great.

16. What did you order? Eyeco eyes - 024 & three silocone putty
      When did you order? October 4th (2011)
      How was the communication? Unnecessary
      How easy was it to pay? Quite easy (Paypal)
      How long did it take to ship? Not long; it arrived in four days. C:
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? It looks exactly like the picture in the light, but if it's dark or at a different angle than straight on, they look waaay darker- almost black. They're still lovely though.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Completely!Would you order from this company again? Most definitely!I love ordering from Safrin Doll.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably but the price is so great new I would probably check if they have them in stock on Safrin first.

17. What did you order? Hand Glass Craft D24 Series Glass Eyes - Mid Yellow-14mm
      When did you order? November 28th, 2011
      How was the communication? N/A
      How easy was it to pay? Super-easy (Paypal)
      How long did it take to ship? same day (arrived Dec. 2)
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      Were you satisfied with the product? most definitely
      Would you order from this company again? assuredly
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? if I had to; I'd rather deal directly with them

18. * What did you order? 2 pairs Eyeco soft glass eyes, 1 pair Safrin acrylic eyes
      * When did you order? Ummm. . . October/November 2011?
      * How was the communication? Just fine
      * How easy was it to pay? quite easy
      * How long did it take to ship? 1 week (because Safrin acrylics are made to order)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. Especially the Eyeco. This is one of the slightly cheaper places to find them. The Safrin acrylic eyes are good if you want a stylized look. I don't dislike them, but I've bought acrylic eyes with more depth and detail for less money before.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, very close. (One pair of eyeco eyes was greener in person -- within expected variation)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!
      * Would you order from this company again? I will be going back when I need more Eyeco eyes!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably not, I would rather get eyes new.

19. * What did you order? One pair of Soom silicone eyes (model N13 Nightflower in 14mm - I was looking for them for months, and they've been sold out on Soom's site for forever!

* When did you order?
      February 18 2012 (it was a Saturday evening)

n/a

very easy through Paypal

3 days

Definitely. I have many pairs of Soom eyes, and plan to buy more, quite possibly from Safrin Doll again.

Very, very close. I actually use Safrin Doll to see eyes in a doll, if I can't find photos in the Soom eyes request thread. Safrin takes excellent photos of eyes in a doll.

definitely

n/a

Absolutely! They sometimes sell harder-to-get eyes; they shipping is also much nicer.

Doesn't really apply. Safrin Doll is the dealer for other companies' products; the only item they make themselves is acrylic eyes, which I don't have much use for.

20. What did you order?
      Soom Spotted Green 16mm silicone eyes, eye putty

When did you order?
      Beginning of February (2/13/12 I think)

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Distributor, since I didn't ordered Safrin's own products

How was the communication?
      Very good--I accidently ordered the wrong size(newb moment) and she was very sweet about changing my order.

How easy was it to pay?
      Yes, used a CC which was easy peasy

How long did it take to ship?
      3 days I think

Yes, this was the first BJD related item I've ever received and was blown away by the detail and craftmanship.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Mostly--I thought they would be slightly more gray-green than the yellower green that they are.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Mostly, I was looking for a very specific color, and these weren't quite it, but that is neither Safrindoll's or Soom's fault, just another trial-and-error step on my part.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, definitely.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes