1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Safrin Doll / Threnodys feedback thread

May 19, 2006

1. Superb eyes, fast shipping! Could have done with a bit more communication, but a great seller!

2. I recently just bought some eyes from Safrin dolls and they were shipped quickly! I would do business with this seller again. ^^

3. I just found Safrin Doll's feedback thread today!

I am rather pleased to leave a stellar feedback for Jenny and her online store, Safrin Doll. :)

The first time I bought eyes from Safrin Doll, service was smooth and quick. When I paid using Paypal, Jenny refunded me some of the shipping cost to save me some money! Talk about an honest seller! :D

Anyway, I bought eyes from her again and they arrived in perfect condition!

I will surely keep coming back to www.safrindoll.com to get my dolls' eyes~ :fangirl:

4. I ordered a pair of Soom eyes on August the 18th. There was a bit of an issue on the site so I couldn't pay right away with Paypal, but it was really easy to get it sorted out! Excellent communication, fair price for the eyes, and super-cheap shipping! I just got the eyes today.

I will so buy from Safrindoll again!

5. I just bought a pair of Soom eyes from Safrin doll on Tuesday and they came today! Talk about fast. Great service, and easy to pay. :3
      I will be buying all my eyes for my dolls from Safrin. So easy and convenient!

6. I bought a pair of Soom 16mm eyes from safrindoll.com; the shipping was very reasonable and very fast (shipped first class; got it within a few days). I was kept updated on my order status via email and was provided a tracking number to follow my package's process. I could not have had a better buying experience and highly recommend this seller. Definately will buy from again when I need eyes!

7. Ordered two pairs of eyes and some eye putty. Ordered late on a Friday, got an email on Tuesday saying they'd shipped, and she even apologized that they didn't go out on Monday! Received them very quickly and I'm very happy with them :)

8. I've purchased several pairs of eyes from Safrin Doll / Threnodys, and they are always great. This latest pair is lovely too, and as always, I'm very pleased with my purchase. Communication is always excellent, very pleasant, with fast, safe shipping ~ I highly recommend! :chocoberry

9. Bought pair of 14mm custom blue eyes. These are her newest type of "design your own" eyes. They are magnificent...perfect color, perfect clarity. Worked with me all the way thru every change I made. Was a total dream to work with. She is one fantastic business woman and one unbelievably skilled artist when it comes to making eyes. If you are looking for quality eyes, with life like effects...she's the one to see. Hope she has a 2nd spot open as I would like to order another pair. Hugz always girl, to both you and the baby...hope it's soon.

- ShadowHawke -

10. I ordered 2 pairs of 14mm SOOM Eyes from Jenny at Safrindoll back in March of this year. She had to order them directly from SOOM and the wait was almost 2 months. I felt bad for Jenny but I thought I would make it up to her by letting everyone know that she is wonderful to deal with and is always in constant contact with customers. She even offered a refund if I did not want to wait for the order to arrive. When the order did finally show up, she was very nice in giving me a small refund (it was not necessary).
      I also recently ordered a pair of 11mm Eyeco Eyes in metallic blue. I ordered on a Sunday and received my order on Wednesday. I have also purchased Eyeco Eyes in LIZ this year.
      She is super awesome to deal with and she has a wonderful selection of doll eyes to choose from. I highly recommend stopping by her website to check out what she has to offer...;)

I ALWAYS HAVE A WONDERFUL TRANSACTION WITH SAFRINDOLL! MY, WHAT "BIG" EYES YOU HAVE! :aeyepop:

11. Jenny is an awesome person let alone a great person to buy eyes from. Received some of her new acylic eyes which I just love. The colors are wonderful and she provides great communication!! Now I want to buy even more eyes. She is such an enabler!!!:aheartbea

12. I’ve organized several group orders at Safrindoll and would like to say that Janny is an excellent trader and a very nice person. All the orders were shipped in time and it was a real pleasure to deal with Jenny!

13. purchased an F-08 head and the transaction was smooth as silk!

14. I bought a Luts Lishe head from threnodys, the shipping was lightening fast, head arrived safely, well packed.
      I have ordered several pair of eyes from safrin doll, and they always arrive super quick, great quality, low shipping price. On the ball, this seller! Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again!

15. I bought three pairs of eyes from Jenny via the Safrin Doll site, and I couldn't be happier! I made a mistake in the sizes of one of the pairs of eyes I ordered, and she fixed the sizing for me without a problem. Great customer service, amazingly beautiful eyes (Safrin), and quick turnaround...I will definitely be back for more :)

16. Holy Fast Shipping Batman! Wow, so painless. And lovely eyes, thank you!

17. Was so sweet, kind, and accommodating! She made custom pupiled eyes for my precious boy, Shami. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect pair. Responded promptly and shipped quickly. Would definitely recommend buying from her.

18. Bought eyes from her safrindoll.com and the are AWESOME! I even asked last minute if I could change my order and she let me no problem! The mismatch eyes looks gorgeous in my boy! I spent forever trying to find afforable icy blue (went with her "snowstorm" blue) in acrylic eyes that I liked and found exactly what I wanted at Safrin! THANK YOOOOU! <3

19. threnodys joined my Leekeworld GO ^ ^ Payment was sent asap and is very polite! It so nice to work with you! Thank you~

20. Thank you for your purchase...you were a pleasure to work with!