SamaraWaits feedback.

Feb 10, 2017

1. Feedback for SamaraWaits.

2. SamaraWaits bought boots and pants from me and it went very smoothly. Payments went through smoothly and they were very nice and patient. I recommend you sell to them. ^^

3. SamaraWaits bought two heads from me. Communication and payment was quick and easy. Thank you for a great transaction.

4. SamaraWaits bought a Mirodoll body from me and it went very smoothly. ^^ They were super patient and super nice. I recommend you sell to them. :)

5. Samarwaits purchased a Angel of Dream head from me, communication was great, payment received quickly. Perfect transaction.

6. SamaraWaits purchased a Resinsoul head from me. Payment was prompt and communication was great. Great to do business with! Thank you :)

7. Purchased my Luts Yul SATYROS Pony Parts and couldn't be happier! Quick payment, excellent communication and also let me know when the package arrived! Thank you so much for a great transaction! :)

8. Hello,
      Samarawaits bought a lot of wigs from me and the payment was fast, great communication. I highly recommend any transactions ^w^

9. SamaraWaits purchased some clothing from me. Paid promptly and let me know when items arrived safely. Very pleasant transaction :3nodding:

10. Lovely transaction! Prompt payment and let me know when item arrived. Happy to do business with again!