1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sarilla Feedback

Feb 28, 2010

1. Hello

This is my feedback thread :)

2. Sarilla is a fairly new member on Doa and I got lucky she decided to adopt a doll head from me. She provided ebay information and feedback from a spanish doll forum.
      The payment went fast and transaction smoothly. She has been polite all the way and even took the liberty to start a feedback thread on Doa.
      Thank you for adopting the doll head I hope you will adore her :)!

3. I bought a Dollzone Limited Outfit from her, everything was perfect, and very fast shipping!!

4. I bought a Volks Cyndy head from her, and everything was perfect. Her communication was fast and friendly, shipping was also fast, and the item was perfectly packaged. The head is in great condition too! I'm really satisfied with what I got and would love to buy from her again in future. Highly recommended!

5. I sold two SD dresses to Sarilla and she was extremely communicative and paid very quickly. She's great to talk to and is a very, very pleasant buyer :D I would not hesitate at all selling to her due to her cooperative and friendly nature. I would highly recommend her to everyone as Sarilla is just wonderful to do business with.

Thank you very much for a great transaction

6. I bought a pair of Pupapa, 1/3 jeans for my Dollstown girl! They are perfect!!!! Thanks so much for a super awsome transaction!!!!! :D

7. I sold Volk's Victorique Body and Box to Sarilla on layaway , she completes the layaway every month on-time and finish the layaway one-month before deadline. I would highly recommend her , she is just wonderful to do business with.

thanks for the great transaction!

8. I was just in a trade with Sarilla, we traded my Volks SD 10 girl Swarricco body for her SD13 girl body. Due to the body having some light yellowing and sanding marks, she through in some extras to compensate, which was never asked (I initiated the trade proposal), but greatly appreciated <3
      The body was wonderfully packaged, and the extras were very, very lovely ^_^
      I am so happy to finally have my dream body for my Volks F-01 girl, and am even more pleased at the experience I had with this trade.
      I would greatly recommend Sarilla for trades in the future, and would not hesitate to trade with her again ^___^

9. Sarilla sold a Migma outfit set to me! The dress is wonderful and arrived well packed and safe! Thank you so much for the great transaction. Hope to do business again soon <3

10. Bought a pair of MSD jeans from Sarilla. Great transaction, very reliable. Jeans arrived quickly and safely. Thanks so much!

11. I bought Bre&#1089;cia. Sarilla sent very quickly and it's all in one piece. She was very kind and gave me a small discount))
      I'll buy her happy again :).

12. Hi bought a Galena grey from Sarilla and everything was perfect! Very serious and kind person, I highly recommend!! Thank you so much!

13. Sarilla bought a Switch dress from me. Payment was fast and she let me know that the dress had arrived in safe and sound.
      Everything went wonderfully and I highly recommend :)

14. I sold an outfit to sarilla, it was a perfect transaction thank you!