1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SartoriaJ Mini

Jul 18, 2019

1. That's a nice face up.

2. Just sharing a quick picture of my Lobelia, I was finally able to spend some time with her. She's so gorgeous, I just adore her to pieces. I still want a different wig for her though. Where do you all get your wigs for your SartoriaJ minis?
      [​IMG]

3. @Amadiel she is so lovely! I too need recommendations for wigs. My favorite is from Blue Berry Style on Etsy but turns out they were a Russian artist and the store isn't there anymore :(

4. Thirding the recommendations for wigs. Although it would help if I could decide on a hair colour for both Jude and Jarrad

5. Did you guys read the new announcement from SartoriaJ? They are starting a new series and will realease a limited doll and clothes every month, 22 characters in total. :o
      Wow, guess who's super excited? :dance Really curious what they will come up with.

6. Hey fellow SJ owners! I was wondering if someone here can give me some advice for posing my 45APH doll to a... umm.. more graceful sitting position :sweat Below is a pic of how she looks sitting. Is there any trick to put her knees together? Do you suede your SJ dolls, and does it help much?
      Sorry for a silly question, I don't have many dolls and this one puzzles me a bit ^^ I'll be grateful for any tips.

[​IMG]

7. Do you think SartoriaJ will continue to alternate releases so that some of the Tarot will be Msd ? Or will we get the Fool Demian as MSD in a couple of months? I think he is quite charming but I'm not a fan of the Fool look, I hope he represents a different card as MSD.

8. @skyealloway Good timing - I asked Jay exactly these questions and got the answer this morning :) Some cards will be SDs, some will be MSDs. There are no plans to release Demien as MSD, so I guess it will be the same with the other dolls.
      So it´s now or never with Demien.

9. I am very sorry to hear that Demien won't be an MSD. I really like his sculpt but I don't have room for more large dolls.

10. I have to admit I feel very tempted by Demian. But I always think who knows, maybe you like the next doll more ... which doesn´t help at all with decisions.

Here is Scáthach, my Luthien:

[​IMG]Scáthach 1 by Ashemanu, auf Flickr

11. @Ashemanu haha that's funny! Great minds, right?

I have no temptation to own large dolls so I guess I'll just wait to see what the next msd boy will be :)

12. I just LOVE the fact they always release their limited outfits seperately, so you don't have to buy the whole full set doll if you just like the outfit, unlike other companies do (Yes, I'm looking at you, Fairyland).
      So curious for the next releases. 22 dolls, that's quite a lot.

13. Thank you so much for this response. I was wondering about that myself and now I know it's now or never for him. I really like him alot as Demian

14. Oooooh. Good to know about how they are going to alternate. I have a few SD dolls, but am beginning to think more about msd due to space and budget. I must say that I love the sartoria aesthetic and the clothes they create. Sartoria is the bulk of my collection (makes it dound like I have a lot....but I don't think I do...), So i can't wait to see what they come up with.

15. SartoriaJ makes up two thirds of my BJD collection, sort of.

My collection numbers two and a layaway, so that's less scary than it sounds

16. Shoot I'm having regrets. I ordered elf Juliet with faceup and then stumbled across this beautiful custom faceup on Instagram this morning
      Login • Instagram

Dang it so much regrets right now!

17. Can´t you ask Jay to cancel the face up option, or do a custom one? He/she normally is very understanding and helpful.

18. Lol this is my Juliet that I’m currently waiting for her to be back from the artist :chibi my custom faceup request is always far away from their promo photo on website hahaha

19. @Khlovera That is one beautiful face up! Lucky girl :D