1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Secretdoll Mini Discussion

Mar 23, 2005

1. Does anyone know Yomo's default eye size and her wig size? I have a certain look in mind for her, and I didn't want to buy anything until I knew for sure.

Thanks!

Mod Note:

This is a discussion thread to talk about Secretdoll mini dolls.

2. Yomo's default eyes are 18mm, and I like that size the best.
      You can use 16mm, but the eye doesn't fill the space all the way, unless they are heavily paperweighted.

She uses a standard MSD wig, but the DOD wigs are waaay too small for her.
      HTH,
      :daisy
      Michelle

3. Hi everyone

Sorry if this is the wrong area to ask but im still working out how to use DoA and the internet. Does anyone have a Secretdoll Yomo? I am hoping to find out what size clothes she wears and if any are available to buy. I am also hoping to find out about shoe, wig and eye sizes. Has anyone her got her? I would love to see pics also.

Lesley :)

4. I have Yomo; she is my only MSD and I absolutely love her. Secretdolls are beautifully made with quality resin. Her eye size is 18mm, but she could wear 16mm as well. Her wig size is 7/8. I have a J-Pop wig on my doll. She can wear all the standard clothes for MSD-sized dolls. My doll wears DollHeart shoes, but she can also wear Luts shoes or any other shoes made for the MSD dolls. Here are some photos of my doll:

Victorian portrait

[​IMG]

Sitting in a doorway

[​IMG]

Luts MSD shoes

[​IMG]

5. Hi *estrella,

Yomo's head is 7.7inches, so I guess wig size 7-8 should fit.

6. Here's another photo of my doll taken by the fabulous Keeley Keena. She's wearing a Volks dress.

[​IMG]

7. I hope this is where I post this..(.relocate if it's out of place...!)
      I need to see the difference between the white and natural versions of Yomo. Which do you prefer?;)

Thanks!!!:fangirl:

8. For those who have this doll, Yomo, did you figure out how to have her sit comfortably?
      I can only get her to lounge backward since she seems to be a bit heavy in the chest area and it seems more natural for her to lay backward a bit.
      Not a criticism, just a comment.
      Thanks!

9. My Yomo came and now I have to get her Yogi or Sen! She too deserves a doll.
      I ordered clothes for her from Denver Doll Emporium and they told me what size fit her. However, one outfit was a bit small so another non bjd doll of mine will wear it. They said pretty much any msd size clothing would fit.
      Hope that helps!

10. She doesn't pose very well, I must agree. I modded her inner join in the chest and that helps her sit a little better, but overall, the design is just a little odd. Her ankles drive me nuts, too. But she is so durn beautiful that I just deal with it.

11. I like my Lili (Yomo) very much. And it's a pity that these girls are not so popular as they can be... They have wonderful body sculpture, sweet face and touching look.
      [​IMG]