1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Secretdoll - Picture Doll Person - discussion part 5

Jun 3, 2015

1. I just noticed on the secretdoll website all the volume 1 ming meng and mong are marked sold out! I really want mong so I'll have to order soon I think , though I find it strange only some of them are marked sold out even though all the different volumes are still the same sculpt

ALSO: do any of you know if a hat for lati yellow will fit ming? I know their bodies are the same size but what about their heads .... I want to order a hat from etsy but I'm not sure which size to choose

#641 Tinyalgae, Dec 26, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
    2. Looks like Mong is listed as 17cm head = 6.7inches
      Lati Yellow 5 5/8 inches per this chart I found: Latidoll Measurements

3. Hmmm I wonder if there is another doll with a head the same size .... I'm scared to order a hat and have it not fit

I took the plunge and ordered mong since more volumes are marked out of stock since I looked a few days ago, I assume they will all be marked out of stock soon. I was also told the ming I ordered back in November will be shipped out early January!!!! I'm so excited and she will have little sister mong coming now too !

#643 Tinyalgae, Dec 26, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2017
    4. Congratulations! Nice short waiting time.
      I'm eagerly awaiting new Picture Persons. I was hoping for a Christmas special...

5. now im kind of upset because when I wanted Mong vol.1 last week it was marked sold out so I ordered mong vol.2, now when i look today vol.1 is back in stock :/ I really wanted the baby suit bonnet outfit I wonder if they can add it to my order ....

6. Can't hurt to ask! They might even let you switch your order...might be early enough they haven't started casting yet.

I got the Lori car for my boys! It's currently parked (mostly) in the garage of the doll house! So perfect! (Keeps the cats out) And the glamper is parked beside the house....I'm such a kid! lol

Edit: Picture!

[​IMG]Secret Doll Picture Persons in Lori car ADAW 01/52 by aernath, on Flickr

#646 aernath, Jan 2, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    7. Someone is NOT impressed at being confined to a stroller!! She says "I'm NOT A BABY!!!!!"

[​IMG]

8. Bahahaha! The rabbit head is too funny!
      Wow, but that stroller is the perfect size!

9. Yes, that stroller is perfect.....I would love to have one like that :)

10. Thank you @aernath! Yes she is NOT a happy bunny either!!! The hat is lovely, it's made for the Midi Blythe dolls by a lady here in Spain, dafnery, I don't know if you've heard of her.

Thank you @ahackner. I actually bought the stroller from a shop here in Spain that sells human baby things, it was part of their window display, it's cute and it folds flat and everything!

11. I'm so excited !!!! My secretdoll ming finally shipped just now!!!

12. Yay! Congratulations!

13. Great news!!!! I look forward to seeing her :)

14. Congratulations! Can't wait to see her!

15. here she is !! I named her Kinoko. I did her faceup, it was my first ! I think it turned out pretty good. I'm having a hard time finding eyelashes that are small enough though, the ones I got are way too long and look ridiculous
      [​IMG]

16. Congratulations and welcome home, Kinoko!
      That's pretty darned good for a first faceup! :o

17. But she looks like such a great baby. I suddenly have the urge to pinch her cheeks.

18. WOW you did really well, those eyebrows are particularly good. And a great name too.

LOL Yes these kids do seem to have very 'pinchable' cheeks, don't they!!!

19. It's the cutest I Ever seen a secret Doll - sometimes I think they are tiny monsters that are coming to get in my sleep.

20. I've seen some pictures of Ming Meng Mong vol.6 on Secret Doll's Instagram! They have tan skin with cute smiles! Very lovely :DHe mentioned that the website will update on 30th this month.