1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Secretdoll - Picture Doll Person - discussion part 5

Jun 3, 2015

1. this baby car is so cute!!

2. Thank you! I actually found it in the window of a shop selling human baby stuff, it wasn't really for sale but the lady sold it to me anyway. It's by a French doll company I believe.

3. I love ming so much!

4. A couple of the cuties are tempting, but darn, I was so hoping for a new tan Picture Person boy.

5. @aernath, I have to agree with you. While I'm tempted by Ming/Meng/Mong, I'd like to see some new Picture Persons, too. Do you suppose the company is "done" with the Picture Person Line?

6. @beamlette I really hope not! I still neeeeed another tan boy! 04 or 08....big eyes or small... And I was looking forward to more Near Persons coming out! I almost got one of those, but again, I usually just get the boys...
      I had the crazies waiting for a Christmas release, and was ready to snatch up a tan boy, but....nada. :(

heh heh heh....this is reply #666 :sneaky

7. @aernath, :nowords::nowords::nowords::nowords: **cue scary music**

I’m still kicking myself for not trying harder to get the tan plate-spinning Circus Person — did anyone order him, I wonder; his page can’t be opened. Fortunately I did order and get the Hippie Hippy Happy tan boy. :3nodding:

8. Oh yes! Plate spinner was the first one I kicked myself for not getting!
      I think I have been hoping he would come back around somehow...

9. Rousing this thread, with a pic of my two Secretperson 21s. On the right, Widdle Polly, an older NS I bought from another DoA member earlier last year. On the left, Petit Tancredi, from the Hippie Hippy Happy series last summer. Their names derive from their resemblance to my Volks Jo March (named Polly) and my Dollshe tan IM Hound (named Tancredi, whose character is French, and excessively proud of it).

[​IMG]
      Petit Tancredi: *singing* Mon chien a les puces...
      Widdle Polly: Fat lot of good his sculpt's ears do him! Mine doesn't have ears, but I can STILL hear him -- ow!

10. @beamlette your dolls and their character are awesome as always! Here is a pic of my gals in the glamper. You can't see a closeup of them, but the driver is my Person 21 Madge. The blonde in the backseat is Melba, the narrow eyed 21 Spring Cherry Blossom. [​IMG]Roeing Traveler by cinti_coleen, on Flickr

11. Great photos @beamlette and @coleen ! I think I need to take some photos of my two.....I got as far as changing them out of their winter clothes, only for the weather to get chilly again....the girls are not impressed, but never got to take their photos! :/

12. Hahaha! @dambuster01 I have the same problem but the other way around: my guys are stuck in summer clothes!
      But then we did not get much snow this winter, so did not miss any real winter photo ops.

@beamlette ahhh yesssss, I knew I should have gotten that little tan guy last summer! Even though I didn't have the money... Your duo are adorable!

@coleen they look so ready to hit the road! Reminds me my boys are still in the car....in their garage! lol They have been patiently waiting for an outing...

13. @aernath, @Cattwo, @coleen, @dambuster01, thank you for your comments!

My Hippie Hippy Happy boy arrived last December, and it's taken me this long to get some pics! :roll:

@coleen, your glamper pic is so fun; I like Melba's "been there, done that" expression :3nodding:

14. Hey guys, I'm saving up for a Ming. Can anyone tell me what clothes fit these little ones? Do Pukifee or Lati-Yellow fit? Thanks!

15. Width wise they are usually just fine if slightly big, length wise they tend to run a little short, but Lati Y and Pukifee clothes are the easiest to find and have the most makers and therefore options.

16. I'm really sad also that they don't appear to be updating or offering new Persons anymore. Have been waiting for a special 8 but guess I'll move on... :(

17. I know! Me too! Been checking and checking!!! *sad sigh*

18. Thanks Icicle! :)

I get to order my girl tomorrow!!! Her name is going to be Pidgin.

#679 littlegreycoconut, Jul 18, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    19. I bought Ming from a lovely lady on Facebook. Here she is.

[​IMG]

Picture by Srta Amapola on Flickr Kimchi Used by permission.