1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Secretdoll - Picture Doll Person - discussion part 5

Jun 3, 2015

1. What a little cutie! I love her outfit and earphones too!
      I changed my Meng into summer clothes the other day and still haven't taken any recent photos of her, poor thing. Hopefully I can rectify that over the weekend. :)

2. Yes please, do take pics. I'd love to see her! <3 The outfit and headphones belong to the lady who sold her to me. I'd better start looking for some clothes before she arrives home. :)

#682 littlegreycoconut, Jul 20, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    3. Does anybody have Ming? I need pictures please, to help me with the wait. :kitty2

4. Have they changed their website? The link on the first page of this thread is just coming up blank.

5. @smudge, I get a blank page when I use the link on the thread's first page, but my bookmarked link on my computer works -- maybe because it is different; it's Fantastic story in your bosom, with no reference to any specific page. Also note that it's not secure; no padlock on the tab, or https.

6. Tanks so much. I need to work out how to bookmark pages on my phone as I have the same problem with other doll sites.

7. My Ming is home! I thought she had got lost in the mail because her tracking number wasn't updating. But she's finally home safe, and I just love her. Pictures soon! :D

8. Here is my Meng, her name is Marley....she's really sulking because I won't let her go to the beach!!!

[​IMG]

9. Marley is so super cute! I love her tanned skin. Someone that cute should really be allowed to go to the beach, lol!. ;)

10. Thank you very much @littlegreycoconut ! She is a little cutie but sooo stubborn, as I'm sure you can tell from that pouty face!!! ;)

11. Oh yes, I'm finding that out now my own little one is home. ;)

Meet Pidgin.

[​IMG]

12. Oh Pidgin, aren't you the cutie!!! (Although I'm sure she's not going to be impressed with me saying that @littlegreycoconut !!)

13. I wasn't sure that I was really bonding with this little cutie, but then I changed her wig and eyes....I think she might be staying!!

[​IMG]

14. 보안접속이란?
      Person tan limited editions up and some normal skin. beautiful faceup on a couple of them.
      It's under special edition top right if you are looking for the link. Oufits are pretty. :candycane

also if anyone missed it mini (smaller) versions of Ming, Meng, Mong:
      secretdoll [Mini]

#694 TreeLore, Dec 23, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    15. Oh, she has a cute 4 in this one!
      And I did miss the Mini MMMs! Thanks for the link!

16. Yes the 4 is a tan boy with a Saturday night fever look!

17. @TreeLore, thanks for the heads-up on the new Persons limiteds! I'd begun to think Secretdoll was done forever with the Persons line. The 4 is very, very tempting, since the two I have are 21s. I still regret not getting 8 from the Circus line in 2014!

18. Ditto, beamlette! I still scroll down and have a look at the ones that I regret not getting.
      I put in my order for little disco fever number four! No clothes though. lol
      I have been wanting to add to my 21 and 17 tan boys, seems like forever!

19. @aernath, I'll be vicariously enjoying your Person 4 when he arrives and you post pics! I chickened out on ordering him because I always have such difficulties with ordering on the Secretdoll website -- which is why I failed to order Circus 8, and just barely managed to successfully order Hippie hippy Happy 21 :sweat All those pop ups in Korean, and I can't figure out how to translate them *_*

Anyhoo, congrats on starting the process to add 4 to your 21 and 17 tan boys! :thumbup

20. You can easily order by just emailing them and telling them you have difficulty checking out on the site and tell them to give you the total and you can pay them directly with paypal. They seem very good and understanding.