1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Secretdoll - Picture Doll Person - discussion part 5

Jun 3, 2015

1. Thanks, @TreeLore -- I'll keep that in mind, for the next limited offering, or maybe a Ming-Meng-Mong, hmmmmm...! ;):3nodding:

2. You did! Congratulations, that's awesome! Spam please so I can live vicariously. I hemmed and hawed and then let the deadline slip past as it just wasn't fiscally responsible this time around but that 4! ... So tempting!

3. I've been waiting for an 8 forever but she seems to be ignoring those for the time being.

4. Took me a little while to post, but here are my boys!
      Wilfred (17), Wilson (21), and now Willard (04)!

[​IMG]SecretDoll Persons 17, 21, 04 by aernath, on Flickr

If another tan 08 boy ever comes along again, I suspect he will be a William. ;)

5. @aernath, *squeeeeeee*! :D

That would be wonderful if they ever produce another tan 08 boy; you need to round out the group! :3nodding:;)

6. Is Secretdoll Ming allowed on this discussion? :)

7. Does anyone know if Lati Yellow hats fit Ming heads? :)

8. does anyone know if they will doing a person release again?

9. She did a Person release not too long ago after a long break so I wouldn't give up hope even if they aren't in the next few releases.

10. Yeah, that was a long time in between the Picture Persons last time! I had begun to worry.

11. I have a person 4 coming and would like to try some glass eyes. What size works best and oval or round? I had a 21 years ago and remembered being hard to find eyes that worked well.

12. I think 12mm normal round eyes...? I will have to actually check and see. My new guy is still wearing the eyes they sent him with.

I think it would have to have the fully jointed body to be considered on topic.

13. Any new photos of these lovely girls? Also is there any thread about ming/meng/mong? I love that size. I love secretdolls in general so much. I wish they make moe baby fairies I love the super tiny ones.

14. #714 Peggytoes, Nov 5, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    15. Happy birthday! (When is it?) Adorable choice! That is one I keep coming back to. But I am afraid that as soon as I order a ming/meng/mong, they will release the tan 08 picture person I keep hoping for. That's just how these things go!
      So I am looking forward to your Mong's arrival and some photos!

16. January 19th so it'll be cutting it close! But will definitely be posting some photos!

17. Found a dancing, responds to petting, doughnut-eating unicorn with a light-up (multi-colors) horn, at Target last night for just over $14!!!
      My little unicorn boy - Wilfred the 17 - sits perfectly on its large back.
      Laughed my a$$ off the whole way home. Gave the cashier a good laugh too.
      He's also wearing a unicorn "hoodie", made for pet cats in the Wal-Mart line of My Life As dolls.

[​IMG]Wilfred, SecretDoll Person 17 by aernath, on Flickr

18. i'm seriously considering this adorable doll as my next purchase. Where do you find clothing and wigs for her? Thanks.

19. The wig is from SecretDoll, and his outfit (shirt and shorts) is from TTYA. They're on Etsy. The size is Lati Yellow. The outfits are very inexpensive and there are quite a few fun ones.
      You'll quickly find it's hard to have only one of these fun little dolls!