1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Seki's Feedback!

Oct 27, 2015

1. Please leave feedback!

2. I traded my Switch Milhwa for Seki's Verroky.
      She was very communicative and the whole transaction was very smooth!
      She sent me tons of pictures when offering the trade. The item itself is well packaged.
      I'd do business with her again :)

Positive review for sure!

3. I just bought an Impldoll Vanessa head from her. The whole transaction was very smooth with great communication, and I just enjoyed chatting with her in general through the whole process.
      The head was shipped out in a very timely manner, in fact a little bit before the time I was originally told.
      This afternoon I received the box, Vanessa was beautifully wrapped, a proper bubble-wrap mummy, and arrived with no damages whatsoever.

Throughout the whole process she was a dream to buy from. Five stars, would definitely recommend.

4. Bought a par of sd hands vary good communication and delivery.

5. I sold Switch Yiho head to Seki. The payment was prompt, and communication was very smooth. She was very nice throughout the transaction and I really enjoyed talking with her! I would love to make more transactions with her. I would definately recommend her! Thank you!

6. I bought a BeYours 60cm male body from Seki!
      It was perfectly packed,came with bubble wrap,silk pillows and packing peanuts. He was exactly as described,and the communication was excellent :D

7. I bought a pair of 70cm boots from Seki.
      She was so nice and very quick to ship out the package. I would definitely recommend her.

8. I recently made a purchase from Seiki and it was smooth and satisfying. I got my boots and clothes in a reasonable time frame in safe packaging. Her demeanor in conversation is polite and cheerful. Buy with confidence.

9. I purchased a doll body from Seki.
      All communications were very smooth, prompt and kind.
      Seki shipped the body with safe packaging and exact tracking number.
      It arrived in timely manner. I highly recommend Seki as a nice seller. Thank you.

10. I just purchased some clothes from Seki and not only
      the quality of the product was good but the shipping was fast
      and the
      transaction was pretty smooth.

She was nice, respectful and very communicative all the time.
      I'd definitely buy from her again! ^ ^'

11. Just got a Mirodoll body from Seki. She was really good about description and sent many photos. Well packed and arrived a day early! She was very responsive and friendly. I am sure this wont be the last time I buy from her. :)

12. Bought a pair of white pants from Seki. Communication was stellar and shipped on the date promised. There were few hiccups during shipment but she was very understanding and kept me updated on the situation. I was even gifted a MH doll for the delay in shipment which I thought was really generous and kind of her to do ;; Definitely would recommend her to anyone, and I'd love to do business with you again~

13. Hello! I purchased a Luts Kid Delf from Seki. She arrived today exactly as described. Seki was super responsive and the transaction was so quick! I got the doll in less then a week! I am so excited to have my first MSD and second doll! Highly recommend Seki!

14. Seki and I did a fair trades with each others about 2 weeks ago. I traded off my DDH01 with custom make up plus a MDD body along some extras for her DD Asuna Titania with wig and a seifuku(without the defaults). It was a great trade and fast one for sure. We both shipped our dolls on last week Monday and Seki even let me know when the doll arrive to her place. And I received mine today. She is very responsive and even helped me track my doll. Once again, thank you so much Seki for trading with me. ^_^

15. Seki bought a Switch HD body from me, payment and communication was very fast! Great buyer, thank you again!!! :D

16. recently purchased a MDD head and body from Seki / Yuni.
      communication was easy, doll condition was as described, shipping was safe and fast.
      i'm happy with the friendly transaction; i recommend this buyer, thank you ♡

17. I had a great transaction with Seki
      she was a good buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you ^~^

18. Seki bought my Switch Damhyeon Head. They paid promptly and were a pleasure to talk to. Would love to do business with them again. Highly recommended!