1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Seller and buyer feedbacks of Kyoru304

Aug 24, 2006

1. hello there!~ please do drop your feedback if i have ever sold anything , bought anything or offered my esthetic services :) thank you.

~kyo

2. Lovely item, shipped and recieved in perfect condition. I highly recomd this sellor, they kept in touch with me the whole time and made the sale friendly and smooth.

3. This was a fun transaction! My pipa arrived nice and safe. Thank you! :D

4. purchased a pipa :) nice seller and easy to communicate with!

5. Great, friendly, communicative seller - I purchased a pipa and it's as described/pictured. Shipping was much faster than I expected, too!

6. What they said:) It's beautiful I love it. Thank you.

7. Pipa! As featured, perfectly SD sized. Thank you! :)

8. bump! collect feedback!~

9. bump bump collect feedback :) if any

10. Bought a outfit from kyoru304, item came in super fast and well packed. Very nice to deal with, an awesome seller ^^
      Thank you~

11. Sold an MSD F08. always sent payment when promised and was great when the post office were being useless. KYORU304 KICKS ASS.. and i love her to death :D

12. I had a FAB trade with Kyoru304, she is lovely to deal with and I am very happy with my wig trade, i highly recommend her 110&#37;. Huge thankies (>_<)

13. Kyo is such a wonderful person & she is really nice great communications & i really enjoyed talking with her. :D
      She gave my gram's Sooah a really beautiful face-up & for FREE!!!!
      I couldn't thank her enough!
      :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

14. Kyoru304 has bought several items from me last and this year. Fast payment and pleasant communication. Always a nice person to deal with. Highly recommended. :)

15. sorries this is late, but here goes!

I did a trade with her while back for a rather spledid wig.
      she was very freindly and wonderful to deal with, would work with her again!

and she's fun to chat with as a friend too!
      :D

16. Bought a head from her last summer. She's the sweetest! I've never had such a nice person to discuss and she even bared with me when I was having a bit of payment problems.

And I love my boy. :)

17. kyo is a very good buyer!
      Good communications and fast payments!
      Will to trade with her again!

18. Very nice and lovelyyyyy to deal with ^O^ She does a fab job on faceups, would definitely recommend her~! ^O^

Thank you for being ever so patient with me ^^~~

19. Kyoru304 bought a pair of handmade goggles from me and it was a generally pleasant transaction. Thanks~

20. I purchased a grey SD-sized vest from Kyoru304, and the transaction went very smoothly. She shipped the item out very promptly, and it's very cool. ^^ Thanks again!