1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf - Limited Art - Judith Frost Annette

Dec 20, 2007

1. Talk talk TALK!

I really love her mouth :daisy

2. I don't know what they did to make her mouth look like that. Do you think they modified it?

The chin blushing annoys me a bit. It would be hard to make her look anything but cold.

3. I think they must have modified it...the normal one doesnt have an open mouth does she?

4. I think Annette does have a slightly open mouth and this just emphasises it - I don't like her lip makeup though :<

5. She is really sweet looking, I also like her mouth. I like the extreme blushing too.

6. I really like Annette normally, but I don't think I like her make-up on this release very much for some reason...I *love* her lips, but I think its all the blushing on her cheeks. I tend to not like lots and lots of blushing for some reason... The blushing on her chin is interesting, but I think that there's too much there too...I wonder why they didn't blush her nose? lol

She is very pretty though, regardless. <3

7. Is it just me or does this Annette look like the Iplehouse Silvia?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Whoa, she really does. That's freaky. o_o;

I honestly don't think Luts did it on purpose though...^^;

9. I KNEW she reminded me of another doll!

10. Ooh, isn't she gorgeous! I can't wait to see her outfit. I luuurve her lips but the blushing...no

11. I'm glad that I don't like her mold.
      But, I can't wait to see more pictures of her gorgeous outfits!

Edited:
      They are going to release and sell her in 20 sets worldwide! :D

12. Photos of her were uploaded.

Her outfit set is one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen! :love
      Really, very gorgeous!!! :aheartbea

13. She is gorgeous. Any idea yet when they will be releasing her?

14. Will you try her? (I thought you must love her!<3)
      Maybe about 2 days later. I guess...(Luts usually does so.)

20 dolls limited, so I guess it will not so hard to win her. I really love her default set.

15. Oh, her outfit is really lovely. s2
      She looks like something from what I envision as The Snow Witch or Frost Queen, in general very Narnia-like. :3

I feel cold just by looking at her. ^^

16. LOL...I'm thinking about trying. Problem is I'll be traveling for the next few days and I'm not sure what connectivity I'll have if any. Fingers crossed. I figured you would be interested in her too.

I agree, 20 isn't too bad. 1 or 3 is much more difficult ;) and I managed to get Soony.

17. Ooooh. Her outfit is amazingggggggggggg.
      *_*

I really like her. :D

18. Do you know if SDF can use normal 1 type Lishe head? If so and I lost all the lottry for Suigintou, I may try her...I know I should save money though :doh
      I think some of cancellations will definitely be relisted. I check it in person...:sweat

She's very nice for your doll family!!

19. I think (but don't know for sure) that the bodies work with the regular delf heads. I've heard of people putting the El head on the boy body with success. I can't recall what anyone said about skin tone.

20. Thank you very much for the info! It's helpful :D