1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senko Feedback!

Mar 13, 2007

1. I couldn't find a feedback thread for Senko, so I thought I'd start one! She's a joy to deal with, and gets back to you quickly. I had fun dealing with her! Thank you Senko!:)

2. I also just concluded an excellent purchase from Senko. She's lovely to do business with!

3. Bought a keychain from Senko. She was very nice to deal with and responds quickly. :3 I would do business with her again.

4. I bought a lovely American Girl mini room, a Notdoll carrying case and a bunch of board games from Senko. They arrived today and I could NOT be happier!

Communication was clear and prompt. Shipping was unbelievably fast, and everything was very well packed. All transactions on DoA should be as smooth and simple as my transaction with Senko was. I would do business with her again, and I recommend her to anyone!

- Wendy

5. I purchased some board games from Senko recently, and she was a great person to buy from. And yes, things were well packaged and shipped quickly.
      Senko is an awesome seller, and I giver her my two thumbs up! :)

6. I sold Senko a coat recently. Perfect transaction - quick pay and easy, friendly communication. Thanks so much~!

7. I just recieved a pair of Luts girl hands they are perfect..and they came fast..Thanks so much! :)

8. I love the fact that I got a bernard. His body is in good shape..but I would have liked to have known that he had loose strings and was a little dirty. You should tell people about those things before you sell them. Other then that..he's a gorgeous doll who I've already bonded with.

9. I sold Senko a wig, it was a smooth transaction and she kindly let me know when the wig had arrived safely. :) Good buyer!

10. I bought a dress from Senko. It was shipped very quickly. Communication was prompt and it was a smooth transaction all around. Thank you!

11. Sold an Fdoll body to Senko, she paid quickly and was pleasant to work with.

12. Senko bought a pair of eyes from me. Great transcation with prompt payment,thanks!

13. Just had a perfect transaction with Senko. She bought a pants from me. Great communication and fast payment.
      Thank you!

14. Senko bought a Dollheart Blood Crucifix from me. The transaction was smooth with prompt paypment.

15. Senko commissioned me for an FCS & she was very easy to deal with. Payment was prompt & communication great! Thank you!

16. Senko purchased an Infinity Doll Louis head from me and the transaction was smooth and pleasant. Communication was excellent and consistent. I would definitely recommend Senko as a buyer.

17. I purchased Unoa from Senko. The communication was amazing and the doll was shipped next day. Thank you!

18. I just purchased a delf Lu-Wen doll from her. Greate communication fast shipping the doll was shipped out the verry next day wow thank's so much

19. I purchased a Luts Wintery 08 head from Senko. Communication was friendly and shipping was very fast. Senko was also very helpful in clearing up some confusion I had about the shipping. I would definitely work with her again! Thanks so much!

20. I bought a MNF Shiwoo head from Senko and received him very quickly. He was well packed and I was glad- it looked like my postal carrier decided to punt the box! Great job packing. ^_^