1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Serenade Doll Feedback (ALL)

Jul 13, 2016

1. * What did you order?
      serenade doll nova
      * When did you order?
      1th of May,2016
      * How was the communication?
      Good,they answer my question so fast by email
      * How easy was it to pay?
      pay by paypal,easy
      * How long did it take to ship?
      Nearly one month
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      yes,I'm,the doll is so beautiful and stunning,delicate
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      absolutely,I'm satisfied with this company,shipping so fast and with good communicaiton

#1 David101, Jul 13, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    2. What did you order?
      serenade doll Rabbit and Suu sp
      * When did you order?
      2016 body and rabbit head, 2017 for clothes and wig, and May 2018 for Suu head and super high heels legs
      Good
      pay by paypal,easy
      about a week
      Totally satsified
      no problem at all, reat communication

3. * What did you order?
      The Emperor, Pale version, Limited (fullset) + extra hands and gown.
      * When did you order?
      22nd of May, 2019
      Answered my e-mail although it took a few days the first time
      Easy
      Arrived September 26th 2019, so about 4 months, got a mail that there would be a delay due to the need to style the wig and make the clothes
      Very satisfied, a very special doll indeed. The clothes are of top quality and everything is well made.

A note could be in order, these dolls are not like most BJD's in their proportions so I think somebody not taking that into account might be surprised. For me it was exactly what I was searching for.

4. * What did you order
      Limited Pale Emperor, Reservation Leggings color E & H, White DIY heels, White and black underwear sets, Mecha legs, M bust, Flat feet, % pairs of DIY eyes, Reservation pants, Silk robe, Lace jacket, T shirt, reservation floral boots, Metal stand and Black DIY heels.

* When did you order

April 20th 2021

Awful, it has taken weeks and months at a time to get them to respond to messages. They Messaged me on the 9th of July to tell me my order was ready to ship but that they didn't have one of the pairs of leggings I had ordered so would I swap. I agreed and then heard nothing for over two months so I messaged them again and asked if they had sent the package or not as it had been two months since they said it was ready and I hadn't heard anything? To which they responded:

Hello dear,
      I remember your order shipping last month ,
      but I can't make sure,
      because the EMS last month said they can't post international package,
      I will check your order again,
      don't worry more about this ,
      and sorry for my late reply,
      I will give you letter soon.

I have heard nothing since this message and it still doesn't make it clear if my order is on the way or not. Also it's pretty unacceptable as far as I'm concerned to just tell me you can't check on my $1100 order and it might have shipped but don't worry and then go silent again. I need a tracking number. I have paid a lot of money to this company and at this stage I have no proof whatsoever that anything was ever sent, or even when it might have been sent. I have since responded to them that having still heard nothing weeks after this last message from them and being that the Paypal protection for this purchase ends in about two weeks that I am going to need to see some sort of proof that my order was sent or I will be forced to file a claim. I don't see what other choice I have at this point as they told me three months ago my order was ready but they are so far refusing to give me a date it was shipped or a tracking number.
      *EDIT*
      They answered me right away for the first time ever since I messaged them yesterday and mentioned a paypal claim. And they told me that they actually did check and that it was actually someone else's doll that was posted over a month ago and they had it mixed up as it was the same doll as I ordered (even though my order also has a ton of extras and they told me my order was ready to ship three months ago) They said that they would ship my order tomorrow and give me a tracking number. I am still pretty nervous about this as I don't feel like I can believe anything they tell me anymore.

Very easy, payment was through Paypal, but I had messaged them on several platforms asking if I could have a layaway and about the doll having eyelashes, and they didn't reply to me for many weeks so eventually I just purchased and paid at once.

I have no idea, I was told after 3 months my order was ready, but another three months on I have no way of knowing if it ever shipped. I will update this review if I ever recieve my order.

I can't know yet.

They so far are not doing anything but telling me not to worry. It's hard not to worry when you have $1100 tied up in an order that should have shipped three months ago and you have no proof it was ever sent.

#4 raewhitewolf, Oct 5, 2021
      Last edited: Oct 5, 2021