1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Serendipity Cumi - Need some infos!

Sep 13, 2007

1. Hi all! :)

I felt in love with Serendipiy Cumi but there're just a few here ç_ç
      Anybody want to share their shots?

I'm looking for some body shot, and some customised doll...

Do you know any head matching?

Thank you so much! :)

2. Thank you so much Margarita!

But she's white skin or she's french resin?

Do you know if someone gives her a new make up? >_>

3. I'm not sure if she's french resin or not. I don't think she is, since their website says nothing about it, just that they have three colors for their other dolls. She only comes in one resin color, which is a pinky white color.

I've heard that french resin can yellow with age, but her resin has been very stable, and I've had her over a year now. She's just as pretty as the day she came home.

:)

I don't think I've seen any customized Cumi's either, now that I think about it.

4. Thank you! You're so kind! <3
      I apreciate all this infos you give me! *_*

5. The resin is very pale opaque resin, so finding matches might be hard.

Cumi is a good poser, and fits 1/12 dollshouses ^^

I think she's a fantastic doll, but would be very hard to paint since she's so small!

Are you planning to customise one? I'd be interested to see that! Cumi might look cute with darker make up.

6. Tinies are rarely made of French Resin unless they have unusual skin colors (like Bambicrony colored elves). The doll sculptor Limhwa told Dollyholic that if her 27cm tiny were made of french resin, it would be transparent.

You can find basic Cumi measurements in my Tiny Size Chart:
      http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pf3nXpzqLiCvmEs9VYmfvEw

What do you mean head matching? If you mean hybrids with Cumi I doubt if you will find any - few people make tiny Hybrids. And you may have troube find the necessary neck size information and resin comparisons to currently-available doll models.

Carolyn

7. just wanted to share some pictures of my cumi. i bought her from jennifer.
      She is a real cutie, cute face, perfect size nice poser. I love her almost as much as my banji. I thought I would love my felixdoll momo most, or my puki, but I think I love cumi more. I love all my tiny's but cumi is a real girl, not a doll.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG] more pictures
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/7648297@N03/?saved=1

8. MrKu I can see why you fell in love with Cumi, she is adorable. So many beautiful Cumi's here. I've just ordered one from Dolls and Friends and plan to customise her a bit ..I'm planning giving her a black bob and darker eyes.

Wilkies if you don't mind me asking where did you get your little Cumi's shoes they are really cute.

9. Oh wilkies, your Cumi is so adorable!

10. I bought cumi from jennifer and the shoes were included,