1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Serendipity dolls?

Mar 28, 2009

1. I keep hearing about Serendipity dolls, but I can't find a website for them. Can someone please direct me?

2. Serendipity is no longer producing dolls from what I understand. DollnDoll bought Serendipity's tiny doll molds and is producing them now. They can all be found here:
      http://www.dollndoll.com/shop/step0.php?b_code=1131695700&c_code=C20080306044907
      There were male versions of Cookie and Milk at the very least and Cumi had a special longer legged body. Now DollnDoll produces all these tinies with Cumi's long legs but none are available as boys.

3. I have Cumi and she's so sweet. Poses very well, too. Mine was fromthe original company.

4. I just purchased Candy from the secondary market, is she from the original company? :? She sure is cute,she is 14cm I think.
      Linda

5. I have original editions of Cumi, Candy and Cookie, but the only one I actually bought from the company was Cumi. The other two were adopted, as Serendipity had already discontinued those molds by then, way back in 2006.

My kids:
      [​IMG]
      Bonnie (Candy) and Garnet (Cumi)

[​IMG]
      Peter (Cookie)

Linda, look at the body of your Candy. If she has cut (swivel) joints in her thighs, she's probably from DollnDoll on the Cumi body. If not, she's on an original AGA fairy body. Here's a post that shows the difference:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ison-photos-..&p=663653&viewfull=1#post663653

6. Clochette, Peter is so cute! I also have a boy Cookie. They are so adorable and wonderful at posing. :)

I just purchased a Candy from another member from the MP. I'd love to chat with some other Serendipity (or DollnDoll Clover) owners, but it seems there's no official discussion thread for either of them. :( Anyone else out there have tiny Serendipity dolls?

7. Hi Sapphire,
      I have Cumi. Her head is on an 11cm Obitsu and her body is being used by my Cupid multihead from Fairyland. She's an amazing tiny. Very special and it's a shame they aren't around now. Fairyland seem to have taken over in this size. I like her slightly taller, more slender body and especially her expressive hands.

Amelie is on the left. You can see what a nice size she is next to a PukiPuki body.
      [​IMG]

8. Hi Valli! Your girls are cute! I agree, it is a shame these dolls aren't around any more. I know DollnDoll has purchased the sculpts and they are now the "Clover" dolls, but it doesn't seem the same as having an "original", you know? Personally, I'm not a fan of Fairyland dolls at all, but I agree; they have pretty much cornered the market in this particular size.

I think it's interesting how you've switched the head/body around to create hybrid dolls.

Here's my Jack <33
      [​IMG]