ShallowSleep's Feedback

Mar 16, 2008

1. Any and all feedback can be left for me here!
      Thank youuu ~ <3

2. I brought a wig from ShallowSleep. Wonderful communications. Fast shipping and well packaged. I highly recommend. Would not mind doing business with again. :)

3. I bought some clothes form ShallowSleep. She was wonderful to deal with. Quick and friendly communication, and fast shipping. Thanks again~! :D

4. Bought a wig from ShallowSleep~ Fast to reply and the shipping was also very quick, and carefully packaged!
      Highly recommended :3

<3

5. Bought 2 SD wigs from ShallowSleep. The wigs were great, packaged securely and shipping quickly! Would gladly deal with again!

6. I bought a bunch of clothing from ShallowSleep. She shipped SUPER quick and packaged everything so cutely ^_^. It was a pleasure to buy from her and I'd definitely do it again (in fact I'd do it right now if I had the money...!!)

7. I bought a parka to ShallowSleep! Very nice!Super seller!Good communication!Fast shipping! I'm happy ^^ Thanks

8. I bought a SD sized dress from Shallow Sleep and it's gorgeous. No problems!

9. ShallowSleep bought a set of eyes from me, she paid fast and has excellent communication, great person to deal with. Thanks so much!!

10. Awesome, reliable seller! I bought a vest off ShallowSleep and it arrived super fast and well packaged. Would definitely buy from again!^^

11. B]ShallowSleep[/B] is a lovely seller. I bought a hat and the transaction was wonderful. ^^ Good communication, quick shipment and nice packing.
      Thank you !

12. ShallowSleep bought some MSC from my store, it was probably the fastest payment i've ever got!
      extremely nice to deal with, and excellent communication~

13. ShalloSleep commisioned me to make a scarf. Payment was fast and she was very friendly to deal with ^_^

14. ShallowSleep purchased 4 masks from me. It was a super fast, super smooth transaction!

15. bought clothes from ShallowSleep, replied PMs really quickly,
      was very friendly and everything was just very fast, smooth and pleasant. (:

16. I purchased a hoodie from ShallowSleep and it was a great transaction! Shipping was super fast and all my questions were answered in a timely manner. I would definitely purchase again!

17. I bought a Beige Cap from ShallowSleep, transaction was smooth and the item arrived very fast!
      A++!

18. I bought a Volks sweater from ShallowSleep. Great transaction and a pleasure to deal with ^-^ My item was shipped out fast and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you~

19. I bought some adorable clothing items from ShallowSleep and the transaction went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend buying from her.

20. Great transaction, thanks!