1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

S'harry's feedback

May 9, 2008

1. I won't be selling much, if I'll ever sell anything.

Possibly will only buy things and as I don't have a feedback thread yet, I'll place this here just in case.
    2. Sharry bought Sweet Dream A and some clothes from me, and was pleasant throughout the whole transaction. He paid on time as promised, and Sharry's communication is great! Highly recommended :)
    3. Sharry bought a SD13B body from me and he was very understanding with my conditions. Payment was quick and everything went smooth!
    4. Sharry pre-order a dress with me~She paid fast and very very nice to talk with. She also send picture of her child wearing the dress after she receive it!!! Highly recommed!!!!
    5. Sharry bought a msd outfit from me. The transaction was wonderful and smooth. It's a great dealing with you. Thank you Sharry!
    6. Sharry bought a SD 'desk set' from me and the transaction was perfect. ^________^
    7. Sharry paid promptly and always replied very quickly!
      Thank you so much for your purchase and I hope your dolls like the comics! ^^

100% POSITIVE
    8. Sharry bought sdc gretel from me and kept wonderful communication and paid me promptly. Aim glad you are enjoying her. Thanks for coming back :)
    9. Sharry bought a fan and a hat from me.Speedy payment and well communication.Thank you very much.
    10. Sharry bought clothes from me. everything was perfect, fast payment and friendly communication. i highly reccommend her!
    11. Positive feedback

Sharry commissioned an MSD furniture set from me. The communication was great, she was precise and quick to pay, and also let me know when the package has arrived.
      I would be happy to do business with her again! ^^