1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ShinyDOLL released THAASA's 9th head FELICE

Oct 2, 2005

1. [​IMG]
      ShinyDOLL(Sampomichi-Koubow) released THAASA's 9th head FELICE.
      [​IMG]

2. website link?

3. You can either click the 'WWW' button, or the leaf in the signature.

She is very unique!

4. oh she's beautiful. i like how realistic she looks~

5. Is Shiny Doll from Japan?

Thanks in advance.

6. Thank you very much for everyone for watching FELICE.
      I am SHIN, doll artist in JAPAN.
      ShinyDOLL, which is called "sampomichi-koubow" inside Japan, is managed by me.
      I am very happy if you love ShinyDOLL's realistic THAASA-heads and highly posable THAASA-body.

Sampomichi-Koubow will participate "DOLL SHOW" on Oct 10 in Hamamatu-cyo,Tokyo,Japan.
      FELICE and others will be there.
      http://dollshow.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

7. Thanks for the answer! :D I wish I could attend to the doll show.
      Too bad I'm not in Japan, so wish you have a wonderful time in the show. ^^
      And please take pictures if you can... U///U I think a lot people would love to see it.

8. Shin,
      What sweet and delicate dolls you have. Would love to see more photos of them.
      Good luck at the doll show.

9. Thank you very much for your words of encouragement.
      As I arranged ShinyDOLL page in order, I think it gets easier to find THAASA photos.

10. Oh, Shin, as I've said before, I LOVE the Thaasa body. It's so...poseable! Wonderful!

I was wondering...how does the skin tone compare to other companies, do you know? Is it much paler, or darker? I'm trying to find a beauty white (white skin) doll body for a special, custom cat-head I'm getting, and how well the body can pose is the most important thing to me! I looked at many, many bodies, and I think that the Thaasa body might be the one for me.

Thank you!

- Kiya

11. woa-- what a unique mold! It's so awesome to see all of these new doll companies crop up with their own style. .. *_*

12. Hi,Kiyakotari-san, Thank you very much for your query.

THAASA' s regular colour is "pinky ivory" which is close to VOLKS' old standard colour before pure skin colour appears.
      All stocks of THAASA parts are of this colour.

But if you give me a few weeks, other two colours are avalable.
      One is "ivory" which , I beleave, is close to VOLKS' white skin colour,
      and the other is "white", which is complete bright pure white.

13. Wow, that body is incredible! Makes me wish I wanted a girl. :cry: Any chance you have plans to ever make a boy version? *hopeful*

Kiyakotari, I think one of these bodies would be AMAZING with the Mau head! :D

14. I agree, a boy version would be PERFECT for a character I've got in mind. The posing is phenomenal... what an incredible and gorgeous sculpt!

I will definitely keep this body in mind for a future girl doll of mine~ :D

~Kalmia

15. **grins** Yeah, tht's EXACTLY what I was thinking, too. And if she WILL work.... **swoons** Because my other thought, poseability-wise, was an SDC, and not only would that be REALLY costly, but it's also too small (almost for sure, though I'd have to wait on seeing pics of Mau on the DoD girl to be certain).

16. Are they msd or sd sized?

17. Thank you very much for your query.

Only THAASA-body(girl body) is avalable now.
      But there is a little possibility that boy body would be successfully developed in the future.
      It would be SD13boy sized.

18. Thank you very much for your query.

It is old-SD13girl sized.
      West is smaller than old-SD13girl.
      Shoes are compatible.

19. That would be one of the most wonderful things ever if you did make one. :daisy.
      Thank you!