1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ShinyDOLL will be in DOLLSHOW in TOKYO-Hamamatucyo

Oct 20, 2009

1. Hi, everyone

ShinyDOLL will be in DOLLSHOW in TOKYO-Hamamatucyo on Nov. 1st.
      The booth number is [3い-18〜21](3rd floor)

You will meet....
      Porcelain BJD doll KAGALI 56cm
      Thaasa II serries (56cm resin BJD),
      Pricco II serries (30cm resin BJD),
      offered by the same price of Automn special sales
      Outfits for Thaasa II and Pricco II,
      Wigs by Jpopdolls (some special colors there) 7/8inch, 8/9inch
      Glass eyes by Kanis 12mm, 14mm,16mm

Some shinydolls are exibitted in DESIGN-FESTA in TOKYO-BigSite on Oct 25th.
      The booth number is [E-0079]

2. [thread=331479]Here is a meet-up thread for this event![/thread]

3. babytarragon-san
      OhhO, you are coming to Tokyo?
      It will be great if we could meet at the show.

The nearest station is HAMAMATU-CYO st. which is fourth next st. of TOKYO st. to South.
      Go out of the Hamamatu-cho st. through the NORTH exit, and walk 5 minutes to the east.
      Then you will find TORITU-SANGYO-BOUEKI-CENTER building, which is 6 floors height.
      If you come here around, you will find long queue of doll fans easily. ^^);
      You will find the place at the center of the map below, and the hamamatu-cyo st. at the left end.
      http://www.mapion.co.jp/m/35.6517533333333_139.764486944444_9/

The name of the show is actually "DOLLSHOW".
      The show is held from 2nd floor to 5th.( I am on the 3rd.)
      It starts at 11:00am, and ends at 4:00pm.
      The ticket price is 1000JPY. You can pay it just in front of the entrance of each floor.

I hope you'll have good days in Tokyo, and in the show.;)

4. pacchan-san,
      I hope you will have a chance to come to tokyo soon.
      DOLLSHOW is held about three times a year.
      There are some other doll-shows , volks' dollsparty, for example. ^^

5. Shin-san really would like to!!! ^^ I ve been there in August but no shows for me ;O;!!
      so you live in Saitama? my japanese teacher also live in the area ^^ what a coincidence!!

6. by the way I have checked your site!! keep up the really good work!!!
      sorry for the question: are your doll made by resin of polymeric clay?

7. pacchan-san,
      Ohho,you were around here in August.
      There were WONDER-FESTIVAL in July, and some other "anime figure" show in August, I think.:sweat
      Are you planning to come back here again?
      Thank you for watching my works.
      Thaasa series and Pricco series are made of resin as other BJDs here on DOA.

8. Hello! Please try to stay focused within a News thread by asking questions that are directly related to the News topic as well as of broad interest to everyone. If you have questions or want to chat about other items, please email, PM the original poster, or begin a discussion thread in the News/Event subforum and feel free to discuss and chat there. :)

Here are the News Forum Rules found at the beginning of this forum.

Thanks!

9. Sorry ^^!!