1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoes for Delf girls?

Jan 6, 2005

1. I did do a search and was unsuccessful..... Help me out if you know a thread for this or have the info. Thanks!

Judy

PS.... it is a boot that I am interested in. :chibi

2. I mean Volks SD13 Girl shoes. Thanks!

J

3. volks sd and sd13 girls have almost the same size foot as lishe, so sd13 girl shoe will PROBABLY fit lishe. it's hard to say though

4. I'm sorry if this has been asked, but I couldn't find it in search --
      Do Dollheart shoes fit on Luts girls? I am specifically looking at some high-heeled boots for SD13 girls with high-heeled feet. Do CP feet have enough of an arch to wear these boots and still stand up? Are the feet too big overall, or too small? It's very hard to tell if shoes fit still feet even with precise measurements, so I was hoping someone had some Dollheart experience. Thanks if anyone does...

5. My Lishe can wear Dollheart boots (so can my Shiwoo, actually, heh) and stand (these ones specifically).

Are you talking about those new black ones that they have out? Those are pretty cool. I THINK that they would fit, but I'm not positive.

6. I have 4 dollheart boots .. And my Lishe can wear them all even the high heeled ones :)

7. I have an sd13 girl with the arched feet and I also have bought both Dollheart and Luts shoes for her. Both do fit and fit rather nicely. I have both boots and regular heeled shoes.

8. Hi guys,

Hope this isn't an obvious question :oops: I was just wondering if the Luts shoes for boys will likewise work Ok on a Luts girl doll, or will they look noticably too large? Thanks very much for any info!

9. Well the boys can wear the girls shoes, but the boys shoes might look a *little* big on girls.. I'm not sure...

- Therese

10. ooh thanks for asking this question, I'm wanting to know too. I just love love love the luts red chess boots, but they are boys and I am wondering if they will look just too clunky on my lishe. Maybe I should post a request in the gallery section for luts girs wearing luts boy shoes. I actually like a lot of the boy boots but i'm not really a boy doll person

11. They DON'T look good AT ALL. I got the "Rider in Seoul" boots, back when the website did not specify that they were for the boys (just said "for Delf"). They were HUGE on my Lishe and looked totally ridiculous. I could pull them off without unzipping because they were so humongous around the calf. it was a big disappointment since they have such neat boots for the boys. But I can personally attest that if you get the boy shoes for your girl, you will probably be disappointed. And I don't mean they just don't fit slightly.... they really, really, really don't fit. Very very big.

12. On another note the boys boots are really quite large on the boy, it doesnt look bad, but there is ALOT of room down at the bottom for my El's foot to move around, though the boot top itself fits his calf snug, doesnt slid around at all.

13. Hello, I am very new to this forum.

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of which shoes fit Luts Lishe?

Thank you

14. Hi Frank! Welcome to DOA! I don't know of a list, but here are a couple places where you can buy shoes for Lishe. Usually they're listed as fitting SDs or SD13s... If you find a pair you're not sure about, shoot me an email with the address of the shoe, and I'll check them out for you. After a short while you'll be able to tell...

SoulDoll: http://souldoll.com/ Make sure to check the "sale" items, in the list under the general shoe heading - it's at the end - there are some very cute shoes there! And the sale prices are so great! My Lishes favorite baby blues maryjanes are from SoulDoll...

Domuya: http://www.domuya.net/

Dollheart: http://www.dollheart.com/ T-strap shoes, when they have them in stock - they're a little big on Lishe, but if she has tights or stockings on they'll be perfect. Frankly I prefer them loose to tight.

Posh: http://www.poshdolls.com/ The pumps are tight, but very nice.

AjumaPama: http://www.ajumapama.net/

And Luts, of course... That's all I can think of, at the moment! Happy shopping! :grin:

15. Hi Steph,

I was actually looking at the Ajumapama shoes. There's a neat pair of hiking boots they offer but I wasn't sure if it SD and SD 13's fit Lishe. Thank you for your help.

Regards

Frank

16. I'm not surprised your Asia needs hiking boots! :daisy

17. The Ajumapama hiking boots are 3 1/2" long and 1 1/2" wide at the widest part.

They are great.

18. Hi

I'm trying to find some white boots for my Soo. I like a pair of white Luts boots but they are for boys. Anyone know how much bigger they will be? Would they be super clowny looking on her?

Thanks
      Lyssa

19. I had a piccy somewhere of Sabrina (choa) snagging Micah's (chiwoo) boots from a group order to try before I sent them.. I didn't think they looked TOO bad, but the general ruling was yep they are too big, and looked quite clunky on her.

20. Thanks a bunch - that's what I figured :( Too bad they don't make girl boots.

Lyssa