1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoes for elfdoll

Jan 5, 2006

1. Many of you have 'jelly' shoes for their elfdoll. Where can I buy it ?
      Is there any other shoes that fit (jenny, pullip, blythe maybe) ?

Thanks a lot ^^

2. The jellies are usually from a Kelly doll...Barbie's little sister. I think the shoes for Tommy, kelly's little friend, fit the best. I find the jelly shoes a little tight, but they do fit.

Nope on the barbie, jenny, or any other 1/6 doll. They are WAY too big...

3. They are by Mattel, the maker of Barbie, but they're made for Kelly, Barbie's kid sister. Kelly is called Shelly in the UK, and shoes are included with her outfits. I'm not sure if you have her in France....?

:daisy

4. I see Ebay France has only a few Kelly items but there is a 4-Kelly giftset I see with no reserve at 1 Euro. I don't think that has any Jellies but it looks like it has 4 cute outfits, 3 with shoes.

Elfdolls can wear some Kelly clothes but slacks and desses are shorter on Elfdolls.

Carolyn

5. We have Shelly in France too, but she is not really popular (so there is just a few stuff). I will seek in toys stores, thanks ^^

I find a new shelly doll :
      [​IMG]

Have anyone ever tested if the shoes are always the same size ?

6. Shelly should be the same size unless your French ones are different from the US ones.

Many of the US shoe/accessory sets say Shelly instead of Kelly.

Carolyn

7. I'm so happy ! I found the outfit I love just in my supermarcket ! It's the little dress with the orange jelly shoes (someone have this one but I don't remerber who...).

Thanks for all :D

I also saw lil'bratz.. they look like quite similar for the clothing, have someone tested ?

8. tiny bratz girls soooo don't fit... baby bratz tinies stuff fits, but is awefully short...some of tiny bratz boys fits but I havent' seen there stuff in stores for an awefully long time...

9. Wow - "Shelly" looks like a skinny Kelly with a giant head - the body looks like it is a little more in proportion to an elfdoll. Kelly's socks fit well too - just a little baggy - and they go well with Tommy sandals though I wish they came in pink...

My toy'R Us still have tiny bratz boys though they are going to prom...so awful, some with chest ruffles, clothes

10. There are Kellys here that look like that...it's the Sweetsville line, not-nicely known as "lemonheads" amongst my toy collector group <G>. I've had my eyes out for them to see if the elfdolls will fit their pants, but no luck (there weren't ANY holiday Kellys this year).

No boy tiny Bratz out here either...least not in San Diego. The baby Bratz tops fit widthwise, but they're pretty short. The leggings fit fine, and Nissa has a tiny Bratz coat that fits her well.

11. Do the Sweetsville Shelly shoes fit your Elfdoll?

Carolyn

12. Well, once I find one, I'll let everyone know :)

I've actually not had problems with the Kelly shoes, even the non-jellys. They seem to fit well enough.

13. I also want to know if any other doll's shoes would fit them, and which kind of doll's, thanks

14. There are some accessory unpainted resin feet that can be purchased from Elfdoll. There are high heel feet, and high heavy boot feet (whole calf), and I think maryjanes feet.

One owner made tiny little S-hooks and posted pictures here showing how they could be used to make the accessory feet more easily replaceable.

Carolyn

15. I have my Monnaemi sisters (same foot size as the Elf girls) wearing the Sweetsville jelly style shoes. They are a tiny bit tight but do work.

[​IMG]

16. Woohoo - that was me! I do have some awful pictures. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32952

She's sporting Tommy sandals though right now in her normal feet - I need to adjust her wiring since she looks like she has to go to the bathroom...

I still haven't tackled the boots yet though - my sister has though...(margarita_rosa)

17. Rosa...you should post pictures of your little suede boots!! The pic I have of Nissa doesn't show them as well as your original picture.

18. Heidi Ott dollhouse lady shoes fit elfdolls. They are just a bit tight, but they are made from a rubbery plastic that stretches a little. You can get them from ebay or online miniature stores. I have them in leopard print, black, white, and red, and there is a turquoise pair and possibly other colors. They have a medium heel and look very cute.

19. I got some, and they are great! There are also "wearable" Heidi Ott lingerie...the bras are too big, but the panties are okay and so are the negligees (though you might have to take the straps in a teeny bit). I plan to get more!

20. Any links to Heide Ott stuff