1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

*** Shoko86's Feedback List ***

Jun 16, 2006

1. Hurray!!~ ^_^

I plan to open a shop soon, so I thought I should go ahead and open up a thread for myself. ^^ I know I have done a good amount of buying and selling here. ^_^ Please leave me some feedback when you have time. Thank you!~

:blush

2. good customers :)

3. Great transaction with Shoko, very quick and the merchandise came in perfect condition :)

4. Wonderful transaction with Shoko! Would do it again in a heartbeat! Thanks so much!!

5. LOL Shoko and I have had transactions as buyers and seller and both went wrong in some way XD She bought some chokers from me, one got lost and the replacement I sent got lost! Then I bought some items from her and the package went missing! LOL We've decided there's a black hole in between us mailing things XD
      All in all our communiations have been wonderful, she even offered a refund over the lost package (which I declined, it wasn't too much X3) and is an excellent buyer and seller! We just have bad luck with each other! LOL But would DEFINITELY still deal with her in the future! Wonderful person to deal with! :D

6. Shoko has been in several group orders and she pays quickly and is easy to communicate with. highly recommended

7. I just had a great transaction with Shoko. Fast payment, paid on time, awesome!

8. Shoko has bought item from me before and was a pleasure to deal with~

9. A pleasure doing business with! The whole transaction went very quickly and completely without a hitch. I'd definitely do it again!

10. she is really a good buyer ^_^
      very nice~~~thank you ^O^

11. I had a perfect transaction with Shoko. Great communication and fast shipping. Thank you!

12. Awesome seller.:) very nice, great communication and fast shipping:)
      Go shoko86!

13. Bought something from her earlier this week and had it in my hands today; lovely seller to deal with. :)

14. Wonderful seller! I am definately doing bussines with her again! Thank you so much!

15. Great seller! Was very patient and even took the time to have one of her dolls model the clothes i chose to make sure it had the proper fit i wanted! :D fast shipping!!! A+

16. received item promptly! Thanks alot! :)

17. Bought some doll parts from Shoko, who provided clear, accurate photos, and also shipped very quickly. Thanks so much!

18. Bought Unoa ears parts from Shoko. Very good transaction! Perfect communication! Quick shipping! Very good international seller :D !

Thank you again.

19. I just completed a pleasant & smooth transaction with Shoko86. I made a purchase & the item arrived promptly & was as described. I highly recommend Shoko86 & would not hesitiate to do further transactions with Shoko86 in the future. :)

20. Shoko participated in a group order I ran, very quick to pay and friendly to deal with, thank you!