1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoushou Doll 1/3 discussion

Sep 10, 2020

1. I couldn't find a thread for these guys, so thought I'd start one (with a little prompting from @Quiet and Insane )

My boy Zeke just got his own body with the delivery of my Ringdoll Rica, so here he is!
      [​IMG]IMG_20200910_155531_227 by Lilly Cullen, on Flickr

It's a great fit, though the resin match is a bit off. Zeke's head is more white then the body. It's not as bad in real life as it is in photos. But the RGM-04 body is a spot on fit!

So who do you have?

2. Yay! :whee: He does look great!

3. @Gathephaar your boy looks so cool! He looks really good with that body and I hardly see any color differences. Is his skin in white or normal?

I have a Gou Meng head in my collection and need to find a body.

4. It have a filter on that makes it look a lot closer in this picture then others. His body is normal skin and I can't remember what colour his head is. Might be white.

5. Oooooh okay. That makes sense. It's still a really awesome picture.

6. Thanks! He's actually pretty hard to photograph _:D

7. He's amazing!!! I haven't been able to find much about ShouShou resin comparison and I know they're discontinuing Qing Cang in a few days and I am having a hard time deciding if I should just get the head and hybrid or try and get the whole doll to spare myself the effort of matching. :?

8. I have My Gouhuai on the shoushou body and while aesthetically the joints kinda stick out the body is a rock solid poser. It's sad that the Gouhuai has been discontinued tho

9. May I ask if you can post his pic with full body here? I have Qing Cang’s head but I still cannot decide on the body. Shoushou’s body (head excluded) is around 60 cm. but RGM-04 is around 68 cm. Just wondering, if it’s too tall for the head.

10. Stop me if this isn't the right thread for this question, but does anyone knows what happened to their main website?
      I got a Shoushou head and was saving up for a body, but the whole website is gone and I don't know where to find them anymore :...(

11. I want to show off my Gouhuai, His name is Denham or Denny.
      [​IMG]Denham by SteamWitch, on Flickr

12. Double post, sorry. Here is Denny in the rococo outfit I made. He makes a delicious vampire.
      [​IMG]Denny in green 2 by SteamWitch, on Flickr

13. Right?! I was really hoping to get a Shoushou doll but looks like they kinda just disappeared from social media. Wonder if there was an update anywhere I didn't see.

14. I think the RGM-04 would be a good fit.

15. Hello, I don't know if there has ever been an official statement from the company, but I buy through BJDivas and they had a series of news items on ShouShou last year. It started off with news that the 1/3 boys will be discontinued.
      [Shoushou Doll] Discontinuation Notice

Then there was news about another one of their doll lines, a 1/4 faun girl named Niko, that will be discontinued because of production issues.
      [Shoushou Doll] Unicorn/Faun Girl Niko Discontinued on Aug 8th
      I have a feeling COVID has something to do with this.

BJDivas mentioned on their Facebook post that ShouShou is trying to finish all the back orders on Niko before considering opening her up again. The last time I heard of anything was back in January. No word on the boys returning at all at this moment.

I'm quite sad myself. I've been hoping to get a Gouhuai for quite a while. But I hope this helps!

16. Another one of Denny. I got a crow skull staff and he claimed it.
      [​IMG]denny 0629 by SteamWitch, on Flickr

17. Anyone have their SD ShoushouDoll head on a different company body? Have an incoming Gouhai head that I'd like to hybrid but can't seem to find a lot of owner pics with body info. I found a few hybrids on IG but the posts are 2+ years old and most just have hybrid in the tags with no actual info on bodies.

Currently considering a Myou 1/3 male body in Normal Yellow. Don't want something super buff and hoping for around 58-62cm.