1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoushou Doll 1/4 Discussion

Aug 24, 2021

1. This is the discussion thread for Shoushou's 1/4 scale dolls.

Shoushou Doll official Taobao store: https://shop103251673.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.3.4d5b2f7fyGzVQt

Currently, only Niko is on topic. We will submit topicality applications for the other dolls as soon as possible. Please keep your discussion to the on topic dolls in accordance with DoA's rules.

Niko links:
      Niko
      Niko's Human Body
      Niko's Faun Body
      High-heel set for Niko

This post will be updated with information about Shoushou's other 1/4 scale dolls as they get approved for topicality on DoA.

2. [​IMG]Niko by Irene, on Flickr

My shoushou niko arrived and she’s amazing! Her resin is super smooth and thick. She’s a beefy girl! Everything came well packaged and she was safe and sound. I purchased her through BJDivas! She’s proportions a bit thicker then your average MSD, and would make the perfect younger sibling to an SD!

#2 Kittywolf13, Aug 26, 2021
      Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    3. About how long is the ShouShou doll production wait times?

4. because of Covid and some production issues they had (for example i dont think Niko comes with the resin wig anymore and the clear option parts are no longer clear.) it took over a year to get her. I was also paying layaway and she was done waaaay before that, but there were tons of shipping delays as well. i think now that things are not so back logged we'll see a more accurate time frame.

EDITED TO ADD: I started a thread to compare Niko with other dolls/doll sizes because she is kind of a unique size and shape! https://denofangels.com/threads/shoushou-niko-compared-with-other-dolls.845923/

#4 Kittywolf13, Aug 27, 2021
      Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    5. Just dropping by to share my custom Niko, I gave her a faceup but haven't settled on her final style yet.

[​IMG]

6. Perfection!! :D

7. [​IMG]

We've got a local one-day dolly con this weekend and I really wanted to take this girl, but she's such a chonk that she didn't fit anything I had on hand, so I whipped up a quick five-minute sundress for her. Not her style (I'm leaning more toward colorful/pastels), but at least she's decent, and it has a tail hole in the back! :)

8. I've just got my Nekoko 3 days ago!
      [​IMG]

Their body line is really good, and easy to pose!!

#9 karasness, Sep 24, 2021
      Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    9. Glad to see some cuties appearing in here! Christina from Clover Singing said the March orders through them would "hopefully" arrive in October. I am waiting on Tudoudou :whee:

10. My Niko(s), I got both the first and second releases!!
      There is slight differences in the body design.
      [​IMG]

Tudodo is adorable too.
      Sorry for spamming images, but want to let everyone knows how adorable they are :D
      [​IMG]

#11 karasness, Sep 26, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2021
    11. Yay! Thank you all for the owner photos! I THINK I successfully put a tan Coco on layaway at BJDivas. I just go the human body, I'm not a fan of the animal feet. But I like the ears and the teeth!

12. Does anyone know if there is a good bust hybrid Option? I would love to get a Nico but my only problem is how small her chest is so I'm looking for hybrid options

13. Do they all come blank? I'm assuming yes, but it'd be nice if I were wrong.

14. They do not currently have faceup at this time. Although I think they were offered with them in the past upon their release

15. Darn! OK. That means finding someone who does anime style face-ups!

16. That is such a beautiful face-up!! Her eyes are just gorgeous too! I've been on the fence about getting her and this is making me want to open up my wallet.

17. Niko is so wonderful! She would make a perfect doll version of my d&d character, Wynnifred. Does anyone have any suggestions for where to keep an eye out for a restock? Or if there will be one?

18. Newcloversinging, Bjdivas or Shoushou own taobao shop https://shop103251673.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.2.45657bfcJsE2Vv

19. BJDivas does have a couple of the human versions in stock right now, otherwise, they're the official dealer for outside of China and will definitely announce on their social media channels when a re-release is coming up if you're after the faun version.