1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Silicone Eyes at eLuts

Apr 7, 2005

1. Maybe soom eyes?

Silicon, I'm thinking, is the soft ones like masterpiece? Put slicon is like, a soft PLASTIC... I think.. :oops:

2. Silicone is soft glass, like Masterpiece, EyeCo and Soom.

- Therese

3. Well, unlike saline eyes, silicone eyes have a more natural look and feel. Still, silicone eye ruptures are harder to detect. When saline eyes rupture, they deflate and the results are seen almost immediately. Silicone eyes also have a higher rate of capsular contracture and a higher deflation rate. Besides, your body will absorb the saline implants a lot easier than silicone.

TA-TA-BOOM

4. ROFL... Mara...

- T.

5. [​IMG]

XD!!!

6. XDDDDD *dies laughing* nice pic, zevchan *applause*

7. ROTFLMAO thats so funny love the pic... made my Thursday morning..

:grin:

8. O_O eyes deflate, this silicone and saline it kinds freaks me out, I dont get it. Are they squishy or something? :? If they are squishy then dont they get sticky and get stuff stuck to them...? O_O

9. Zevchan, are you trying to kill me?! I'm at school! *yipes!* What if one of my teachers had seen that?!

10. They're not sticky or really squishy. Just pliable.

11. I don't think this has been reported yet, but the Soom silicone eyes are also available at LeekeWorld. They're in stock right now and they're also carrying 16 mm. :grin:

12. Has anyone seen the funny animated pic on the soom site? ROTFLMAO! Scroll down a bit and look on the left side of the screen!

http://www.dollsoom.co.kr/

Lee

13. they are Soom , I just bought some for my Hound (when he arrives )
      they came megga fast from the Soom site and they are fantastic eyes , I had RainBow and Black Hole , I will try and take a picture of them later , I found the back really interesting , and although I am a HUGE masterpeice eyes fan , I prefere the backs of these because they are easier to get in

I hope Luts stock the 16mm too , those are the size I need

14. The Soom eyes are in stock on eLuts now! Still only 18mm so far, but if anyone was waiting to order them from eLuts, here's your chance! (Please leave some for me. ^_~)

~Kalmia