Simply Meant to Be/@obscure_kind BJDs

Aug 24, 2020

1. Product reviews for Simply Meant to Be BJDs, known as @obscure_kind on Instagram, Naver, and Twitter. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.
      PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS.

2. * What did you order? Dohwee in Ruddy Real (tan) resin.
      * When did you order? November 12th, 2019
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The price was pretty average in my opinion for Dohwee's size (MSD).
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? There were no pictures posted of the ruddy real skin tone, but the sculpt and body look like the sales pictures :-)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I'm pretty satisfied. My issues were with the communication with the company, but the doll itself is very cute.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Very very cute sculpt. I like that he has two sets of teeth that you can remove to paint. There are cute little hearts carved into the joints. The tan resin is very nice. The resin feels a little less quality than some of my other dolls, and he's not a great poser in my opinion.. I will likely be hot glue sueding his joints.
      * Would you buy more from this company? I do not believe I will be buying directly from this company again in the future. I might buy more of his head sculpt secondhand if I ever get the opportunity.