Skillet's Feedback

Jan 10, 2010

1. I'm a newbie, but I'm also sort of a shopaholic, so I'll be doing plenty of business here on DoA! :lol:

2. Excellent buyer. I sold a pair of SD jeans to her. She was very nice, fast with payment and with PMs. I'm very happy with this transaction. Thank you!! :D

3. I sold Skillet a LE Elfdoll Aden fullset jacket and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with :3 Great communication and very flexible, and very sweet as well ^^ Thanks Skillet!

4. Sold a couple pairs of eyes to Skillet. All around a great transaction, she paid at the agreed-upon time and had good communication. Glad to be some of the first feedback here, would recommend!

5. Skillet commissioned me for a face up and she's very clear about her situation about moving and where she wants her doll to be shipped. She gives me very detail information about what she wants on the face up and it helps me greatly. She's very nice to work with. I'll love to work with her in the future :D

THANK YOU!!!!

6. Sold two pairs of shoes to Skillet. Thank you for friendly communication and quick payment! You are very welcome again! :daisy