1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Skinny 60cm male doll?

Jun 12, 2009

1. I'm wondering which male body (60cm) is the thinnest. Are there any where the body might look slightly emaciated? I don't want it to go overboard, but a bit unnaturally thin would be perfect. Anybody have any suggestions?

2. Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm tempted to say that the Resinsoul guys are the skinniest right now.

I know Batchix used to make an emaciated "zombie body" but she hasn't made large boy dolls in a while and the bodies are very hard to find, as she only made a few.

3. A few people have mentioned Lumedoll boys as being some of the most thin. They're about a centimeter shorter than the Ringdoll boys, but have similar proportions.

4. Things have changed so much since I last purchased a doll! Do any of you know if the Lumedoll or Ringdoll look appropriate with another company's head mold? I'm not really loving either of those, but the bodies are perfect.