1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Skully , skeleton of 30 cm by Misterminoudoll

Nov 25, 2017

1. This is my skeleton girl, Skully ! She is 30 cm . In normal skin and in grey resin.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. I love the fleshy bits mixed in with the bone, it's a really unique look :aheartbea they're so strange yet so charming and adorable.

3. Thank you very much Oninochi . Your comment make me very happy <3

4. She's weirdly cute - and very well made! I love all of the bone detailing. Would be tempted if you do another preorder one day, but cannot let myself buy another doll right now :(.

5. Thank you very much Vanytie. But I think that I will not make an other preorder for Skully :(
      But I accept layaway for her.

6. Awh, that's a shame - I really really have to be strict with myself at the moment, but I will follow your shop, as I love the style of your dolls!

7. Oh wow, i love the way they look. Guess now i have +1 in my wishlist!

8. I had the chance to play with two Skully, and they are really fun and poseable!

Here are the pictures of the two I've painted for Mister Minou... I've been weak, I'm keeping the grey one for myself! But her cream sister will be up for adoption pretty soon, while the DollRDV in Paris next week. ^_^

9. Vanytie and NiceAliceChan, thank you so much. Darkdojy, thank you so much for your beautiful work on her <3 You are the best !

10. I'm so sad I missed the preorder for this beautiful girl :...( I would give anything to have a normal skin skully, but my only change now is to snag one second hand. Fingers crossed!

11. Wow just had to stop in to say the sculpt on these was so gorgeous and creative. I'm sad they were limited.

12. Just a head's up that misterminou posted on insta that there are six Skullys available right now, in case anyone was hoping to pick one up directly from the artist. :)

13. Hi there!! Is she coming back into stock this year, and is there any way to keep up to date on when if so? Love her!!

14. Your best bet is following misterminou on instagram :3nodding: And the answer to your question appears to be yes! It looks like she's up for pre-order from now until the 10th of the month. I hope everyone who wants her can get her! I have one in gray and she's a wonderful little doll. Mine's unpainted and I think I'll keep her that way for a bit longer yet; she's so expressive even without a faceup.

15. There are two limited preorders available, one is running presently from 1st April to the 10th of April and the next one will be from 1st May to the 10th of May.

I already own a grey skully (the grey one from the promo pictures as shown earlier in this thread) and I've put a second one in white on layaway today.

Here is my current Skully, she's called Soma
      [​IMG]

#15 beatnik, Apr 2, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    16. Hi I was wondering are you selling any of this sculpt

17. I immediately thought of ET when I saw her face