1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Skylla Feedback

Nov 16, 2011

1. I purchased a doll from Skylla. She packaged it beautifully and shipped it right away. She was prompt in responding to my messages, and lovely to buy from. I highly recommend her as a seller!

Thank you, Skylla! :)

2. I purchased some MSD shoes from Skylla. It was a smooth transaction, and she shipped them fast. Thanks :kitty2

3. I bought a Souldoll Agnetha from Skylla and it was great! Great communication and fast shipping. And the doll came in with well cared wrapping. Excellent seller & thank you very much! ^_^

4. I bought a doll from Skylla, and the doll was shipped right away, packaged perfectly, and I am very happy.

Skylla is a great communicator, and she got back to me with every pm immediately and answered all of my questions promptly!! Perfect experience, and highly recommended!! :)

Thank you Skylla for the lovely doll, I appreciate it!!

5. I bought an Asleep Eidolon Eric from Skylla.
      She always replied quick and was very patient when I had a problem with Paypal.
      She also shipped the doll very well wrapped and fast.
      I am totally satisfied with such a friendly seller. The doll arrived as described.
      Thank you so much for such a great transaction!

6. Skylla traded her Pipos Mecy bunny boy with a DH outfit of mine. the bunny arrived perfectly and safely packed, and she has been friendly, nice and patience in all her comunications.
      I highly recommend her both as seller and as buyer, thank you so much for this wonderful transaction!

7. I bought 2 outfits from Skylla and everything was perfect! Fast shipping and they got here just in time for a meet!
      Thank you so much!
      A++++ Seller!

8. I purchased an Angelsdoll Kloze from Skylla and she was soooo easy to work with. Item arrived packaged extremely well and so fast. Would love to do business with her again. Thank you.

9. I bought a Dollheart dress from Skylla and she was lovely to deal with. Her PM's where always friendly, helpful, polite and she was always quick to respond. The dress was as she described and i am very happy with it, it is lovely.

I would certainly buy from Skylla again.

10. I purchased three wigs from Skylla, they arrived quite fast and all went fine. I'd definitely buy from her again :)

11. I bought a Dollzone Renata from Skylla, and it was pure pleasure. She always responded quickly and politely, shipped fast with sturdy packaging and even included a few small gifts.

I hope to do more transactions in the future : D

12. Skylla commissioned me a face up for her boy and everything went smoothly. Communication was always prompt and friendly and she was clear about what she wanted for her guy.
      Thanks again <3

13. Bougth a Dollzone Ina from Skylla, she shipped immediately, perfectly packaged and the doll is awesome, flawless and I couldn't be more satisfied :)

14. I bought SOOM doll from Skylla, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

15. I ordered twice from Skylla and I was very happy! I'm very pleased with the speed of delivery as well as the quality of the BJD clothes. Great service and that cool gifts! Yay! :dance

16. Skylla commissioned me again for a couple of face up and she was wonderful to deal with. Thank you dear!

17. Skylla contacted me regarding my WTB thread for a DC Nehemie.
      The communication was great and the package was sent out very quick and carefully wrapped.
      Thank you for the great transaction. I would definatelly buy from Skylla again.

18. Skylla commission me to paint 3 of her lovely girls and she was an absolute delight to deal with- communication was always prompt and clear, payment was swift and hassle free and she was just an all round super star. Thank you again for the commission and I would absolutely love to work with her once again.

19. positive feedback (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧
      i bought a peak's woods bella the moon from skylla! seller was very prompt in replies, packaged the doll very well, and included a bonus wig. i would do business with skylla again :) thank you for a great transaction!

20. Skylla bought a Notdoll Belladonna from me and everything was perfect. She asked for the doll to be put on hold for a couple of days and paid on the scheduled day. Everything went smoothly: conversations were great and I know Belladonna will have a lovely new home!
      Thank you for this perfect transaction! :D