1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Publication Sleeping Elf in Dolls House and Miniature Scene and tiny patterns

Jan 3, 2009

1. Mods ,I didnt know if to put this in the News..(Im megga proud )
      or in the TINY section as the patterns relate to the smaller dolls
      But
      I got my copy today of DollsHouse and Miniature Magazine with the Article in it about my Witley WoodElves and The SleepingElf ...
      How I discovered Ball Joint Dolls ...a little about what they are
      and how they changed my life

I was thrilled to bits they have really done them ...and me proud
      The pictures look great ..and the Elves made the front cover
      http://www.dollshousemag.co.uk/main/default.asp
      I gave Den of Angels a great Plug ...after all its the place to go
      if you want to learn anything
      There is a sewing pattern ,by Louise Goldsborough that would fit the Elves and Banji (and Elf with a little alterations)

Also there is a fantastic crochet dress pattern in the magazine .by Roz Walters .that will fit Moona /Mina ... if made a little longer and Elf dolls ..and Banji
      Me thinks cup of coffee ..feet up and try the crochet pattern
      I have been practicing over Christmas
      Its been a great start to 2009

2. Ohhhh that's so exciting!! Congrats to you:cheer
      I used the link but couldn't see any of the magazine
      in detail (?) is there somewhere I can see your article?

Well congrats again...a wonderful way to start the new year
      indeed:thumbup:daisy

3. Congrats ! Does anyone know where to get this in the US ???