1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sleeping Pipos dolls

Oct 25, 2007

1. $155 for a sleeping head with no faceup (back parts included).

eh... My entire Baha basic with faceup was $270, so I'm most likely going to pass...

2. Yes, you can buy just the faceplate. I think I know a couple of our local customers that will be very happy now.. XD

3. Yep. I think it's a bit expensive. I will pass too for now. I wish they sold just the faceplate without the headback and charged less. I was expecting about $75 without faceup. I think that would have been a more reasonable price. Oh well, I don't need a sleeping kitty head, I supppose. :(

4. I can't believe they're charging that much just for the head! I also really don't like the clothes it comes with, and there's no sleeping basic version. Oh well, I'll wait and see.

5. Sorry. WAY too much. I love the sleepy head, but..nope.

6. hopefully i ordered a pink limited version, and i asked for the nose to be blushed pink like the cheeks and forehead

now the wait is onnn augh !

7. Oh, I can't wait to see how it turns out! I'm getting the blue one myself. Yes, expensive, but I didn't own a Baha yet and was planning on getting one soon anyway. Besides, I just couldn't resist the unbelievably adorable faceup on the limited.

8. im in the same boat, i wanted a baha before but when i saw that sweet face and little mouth and those soft little eyebrows i died inside a little >x
      i'm probably gonna sell most of the outfit to try and help pay it back, gauh x__x

9. Apparently the price of the head has been corrected, it's $125 now.

10. ... I'm so excited. It was actually cheaper to order the faceplate directly from Pipos than to go through Dolls and Friends (even w/ face-up), but..... of course, if you don't have all the money up front, they do have that AWESOME layaway program. (And yes, they have the sleeping faceplate on their website for pre-order).

Unfortunately, I was having trouble with payment page at Pipos. Trying to pay through PayPal was NOT working (kept giving me a blank page with no order confirmation), so I sent my $$$ directly to them through PayPal. One way or the other, they were getting my money so I could get that sweet face!!

I have my Baha Kitty on layaway (yep, Dolls and Friends) and have only $62.50 more to pay..... so next month I should have both doll and extra faceplate. I'm SOOOOOO very excited. I couldn't resist that tiny little mouth.....:aheartbea

11. Yay! Price reduction! Thank you, Pipos! :aheartbeat

12. I just got my shipping notice on my sleeping Baha. Anyone know how long it takes to get from there to USA by EMS? (The tracking # they gave me wasn't working). Heeee I'm so excited!

13. Woohooo, congrats justkatie179. You must be so thrilled. I can't wait till Christmas when I'm getting mine little kitty, though he isn't a sleeping one.

14. It's perfect--All my real cat does is sleep all the time. How much does it cost for just the faceplate?

15. Just faceplate is $125 w/ no face-up add another $23 for face-up, plus shipping, of course ($21 to U.S.) ---- but Dolls and Friends has it for $178 -- Now this is more expensive, but there is the four-month layaway option for this, too. So for about $45 a month for 4 months, is not too bad, if you reallllllly want it and don't have the total amount right now.

16. woot! =3 Three sleeping Baha heads to be given away in a lottery for registered Pipos owners!

XD There are a almost 100 registered now, I think. The odds of winning have gone down since the first lottery, but... Cool anyway.

17. my dad finally checked his email and found a shipping notice dated Nov Fourth !!!
      the site says that its takes 9-15 days to ship, so hopefully the latest is the 19th, hopefully even sooner, like next week!

Edit: AKSDHAJHWKADSH

21:40 06-Nov-2007 Delivered to Destination Airport LOS ANGELES
      03:10 07-Nov-2007 Arrival at inward office of exchange USLAXA
      03:11 07-Nov-2007 Handed over to Customs USLAXA
      10:06 07-Nov-2007 Departure from inward office of exchange USLAXA
      TWELEVE HOURS AGO
      AAAAHHHHHH
      MY BABY IS IN LA OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG DDDD:
      I NEED TO GO GET MY SEWING STUFF

18. My Baha is in LA too! I'm just dying of excitement. You're closer, though, so you'll probably get yours tomorrow and I'll get mine on Friday. SPAM TIME!!!! I already named mine (Mr. Snuggles). What about you?

19. X^X i would die of glee if i got mine in time for the 11th meet omg
      he still has to go basically all the length of california though, and im waaayyyy out in the middle of nowhere so he might be delayed till next week /whimper

and i havent named mine yeeettt augh ;-;
      i cant think of any other name but baha uxu
      but i think once i get him somthing will come to me
      but in the meantime im being productive and hand sewing him a little nightgown <3

20. I got mine today!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post pics as soon as I can.