1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Small or Short Boys - under 60cm

Jun 25, 2006

1. I've seen the Nobility Lie (57cm) and he's absolutely gorgeous. I'm really interested in the shorter SD-sized boys, so I was wondering if there are any other boys out there who're around the 57cm range?

2. Not sure on his exact height but Volks Magical Michael is shorter than all their other SD10 boys.

3. elfdoll boys are supposedly a little short as well

4. The new Obitsu boy bodies are announced to come out at 55cm.

5. I've held an Elfdoll Wu, and he's DEFINITELY shorter.

6. angelregion's boys stand at 57cm as well. :)

7. DollTi "D"

I'm not sure about the new DollTi boys.

8. Yes the DollTi boys - 'D', Woo Yan and Moo Yan are 57cm high (inc. head) but i think they are sold out now. You would have to check the website or eBay to see if any new boys are available.
      :)

9. Not sure O_o But they list their girl body at 60cm, so I'm assuming it's the same with their boy. ^^;;

10. so, I have an SD10 boy, and he is the shortest of my big dolls, and I hear Angel Region Fair boys are really short too, but other than those 2, I have no clue where other companies' boy bodys measure up. I have seen some comparison pictures, but most do not include newer companies. so, does anyone know about any exceptionally short boys I haven't found yet? :D

11. My Dollti D is 58 cm.

12. I just got my Elfdoll Red this morning and he measures in at 22.5" which is roughly 57cm, about the same as my Angelregion boys. :)

13. Red's only 57cm? That would make him shorter than Rainy girls are! (Unless they changed the girl bodies since my 59cm Soah was cast.)

That aside... Raam is 57cm, also.

14. thank you everyone for your help! there are alot more short boys than I thought there were!

15. Yep! I think I remember someone who had both Wu and one of the girls saying he was actually shorter. I don't have any of the girls so I can't say for sure though. I knew he was going to be short, which is partially why I got him, but I didn't expect him to be this short. lol It works out really well for his character though anyway. :)

16. Nobility Lie is pretty short and skinny, definitely bigger than MSD but still shorter than the usual SD. There's Ryoma now too, but for some reason Luts is just selling him as a head only, when you can't buy the bodies seperately yet AFAIK. O__o

17. Yep, NT Kai's a short tanned boy. He's actually much closer to 57cm than 58 too. (57.15 to be exact) The one linked to is a good price too. He's limited to 30, but he seems to pop up on the market an awful lot.

18. There's Volks SD10, AngelRegion Fair, and Serendipity (there maybe another, but I don't remember).

I have a Chiwoo head on a Serendipity body (it's around 58cm), because his character is only around 5'5"-5'6" and those long shaply CP legs just weren't doing it for him. The fit was excellent--no modding necessary, though the resin match is off (color doesn't personally bother me--it's the sculpt and height that must be right! Ha ha ha). The AR Fair body is slimmer than the other two, so the head or neck may need modding to fit, and depending on the size of the head, it may be a bit small.

If you want to mod a girl body, you might want to look for girls that are less curvy (in the hips, the breasts would be taken off anyway), though all the less curvy girls I can think of off the top of my head are 60cm--However, there may be a good candidate for modding out there if you look around.

19. Oh, I'm interested in this too. I like my magical michael (he was my first bjd too) but the sd10 body is not flexible enough (no waist joint) so he doesnt pose as well as the others. but i like his height in comparison so would love to know what else is out there.....

anyone else?