1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

smaller minis?

Oct 16, 2009

1. Does anybody know, if there are msd wich are a bit smaller than the usual ones? like 40 cm?
      thank you^^

2. I believe CH little juniors are 36cm tall, so they would be in the tiny section.

3. Nah there was a big debate a while back about where Customhouse Little Juniors should belong, ending in the decision that they are to be categorised here in the mini section: Petition to reclassify CH LJ (I was actually reading it today, which is why it is so fresh in my mind).

Discussion thread of these cuties can be found here.

I'm debating wether or not to purchase a pair myself soon, since CH is having a 2-for-one sale + free outfit, and it appears (by scanning the various incomming doll threads and reviews) that their quality and wait time has improved within the last few months.

4. Actually, I think CH Little Juniors were officially considered the smallest MSD-sized doll, but I assume that because it's an in-between size people's milage will vary.

Other small MSD's - Kid Delfs; the website does say 41 cm, but my Bory boy barely reaches 40.5 in shoes with thicker soles, so I'd say he's closer to 40- cm. Leeke M are also "about 40 cm" though I don't know just how "about" that is. There are also the Orientdoll minis, but beware that they're proportioned like adults and are very much out of scale with nearly all dolls on the market (even the other slim minis).

5. unoa_im_afreak: really? but that thread is just fo dolls under 35 cm^^'...or not?

wickedgood: aaah...ok^^ thank you^^

Lelite: thank you^^...*goes off to look it up*

6. Resin Soul MSDs are also smaller. I took some comparason pictures of my DollZone Feilian (44cm) my Bobobie Sprite (43cm) and my Resin Soul Ju. On the site it says she's 43cm but she's only 40. You can find the pictures here.

Dustbunnie

7. Camellia Dynasty has a couple of shorter boys, listed as 42 cm on their site. (In pictures I've seen comparing them to AoDs, they do look quite a bit smaller.)

8. planet doll has a line of 41cm dolls and 43cm dolls. the LJs can seem quite young next to other minis and they look great in a family.

9. My leeke mabel is exactly 40cms. I think cherish dolls are also 40-42cms.
      Latidoll's green dolls are 30cms and minoru's dolls are around 33cms. I think customhouse has the only 35 & 36cm dolls.

10. seconding Leeke...my new Leeke boy is so short ._. they're listed at 40cm but I have a feeling he may be shorter than that.

11. Minis from Musedoll are only 40 cm and their head size is smaller than the regular minis. They are so cute too !

12. Don't forget Narshas and Minoruworld juniors, same size as CH Lil jrs, but mysteriously still "tinies".
      Also the famous MiniFees.