1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soenatte's Feedback Thread

Jan 10, 2012

1. I sold a head to Soenatte last year and everything went amazingly. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. Thank you!

2. I bought a lucky bag of eyes from Soenatte through FB. The transaction went smooth and with great communication, the eyes arrived in time. I am very happy with my purchase and highly recommend this user :)

3. Purchased a doll from Soenatte a while ago (have since sold). Everything went smoothly and the doll was as described. Would buy from them again!

4. Hi, I purchased three wigs from soanette, a pyra priestess dreadlock wig, a dreadlock wig with brown and green colors, and a vintage styled short red wig. The colours of the wigs were much better in person than in photos and the yarn wigs themselves were well done! They turned up to be too big for my doll but I did enjoy the transaction with her, and am looking forward to doing more business with her.

5. Soenatte bought from me a Volks YoSD Piccolo 2nd makeup version. The payment was made quickly, the communication was very good, the transaction went smoothly. :3nodding: A lot of positive emotions! :celebrate
      Thank you letting me know it arrived safely! A wonderful buyer! Hope can trade again! Thank you!

6. I sold an Idealian York head in cream white to her. Everything was super smooth and she is super sweet to deal with <3 Thank you very much!

7. Soenatte bought a Crobidoll R Line Boy Body from me, and everything was so excellent! She paid promptly, and when I miscalculated shipping fee, she willingly paid the rest soones. Thank you very much! Also once the body arrived, she immediately contacted me. Everything was smooth sailing. I'd love to deal with Soenatte again next time ❤

8. I just bought a Unoa Lusis head + Buff headback from Soenatte, and she was a wonderful seller! The head was very well-packed and she arrived quickly considering the location (out of my country). I would definitely buy from Soenatte again. Thank you for a lovely transaction and lovely doll!

9. Soenatte bought a Soom mg body from me. Payment was prompt. Because of my underestimation, the shipping fee turned out to be higher, but she paid for the extra amount. Really appreciated that! She is super friendly and replied to my messages in time. She let me know when the package arrived (due to current situation, shipping was delayed and the tracking was not updating properly, we were both worried:sweat). It's truly pleasant to have a transaction with her! Highly recommended!:XD:

10. Soenatte purchased a Unoa L-Bi faceplate from me. She's a very sweet and kind person who gives off very positive vibes. She's very quick with communication and payment, and was kind enough to inform me regarding delivery and receipt of the parcel as well. Thank you for being so lovely to deal with, and for giving L-Bi a wonderful new home - he'll be very happy with you! :fangirl: I would highly recommend Soenatte to any future sellers. Thank you sooo much once again! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

11. Positive feedback!

Soenatte bought a Spiritdoll Laurel NS from me =) Communication and transaction were both smooth and quick and she was a pleasure to deal with.

100% recommended!