1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Soliloquy's Feedback Thread

Oct 4, 2009

1. I suppose I should have one of these threads.
    2. Soliloquy bought a pair of glass eyes from me. She was very friendly and prompt. Thanks for a great transaction! :)
    3. Soliloquy bought a wig from me. Payment was unbelievably prompt and communication was steady. She has also been very understanding and patient as we try to sort out shipping damages with the postal service.

I would definitely recommend her as a buyer!
    4. Soliloquy bought a pair of black glass eyes from me. She paid when she she said she would and was very friendly.

Wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again !

5. Soliloquy bought my Breakaway '08, she paid promptly and kept in touch with me all along, and was patient with me throughout the transaction. She's also kept in touch with me afterwards, which has been great.

She's a great buyer. :)
    6. Soliloquy bought some doll clothes from me; communication was great, payment was quick, and it was altogether a great transaction! Thanks!!
    7. Soliloquy bought a Delf Shiwoo Dreaming head from me. She paid quickly and had great communication. She was friendly and I highly recommend her as a buyer. :)
    8. Soliloquy bought doll eyes from me. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!
    9. I sold a SD top to her. She paid promptly and communication was good. Thank you ^---^
    10. Soliloquy bought some clothes from me and it was a perfect transaction :) great buyer!
    11. Soliloquy bought two pairs of pants from me. =) Good communication and fast payment. Good experience, recommended.
    12. Soliloquy bought an El head from me--from start to finish she was fantastic! Paid promptly, good communicator, very pleasant, and all-around sweetheart. Thanks so much for being a great buyer! Highly recommended!