1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Some pictures from Volks News (Dolpa13 stuff)

Apr 29, 2005

1. I don't know if these pictures are readily available or not on the Volks pages, but I thought I'd post them in case anyone was interested and didn't have access to them. Sorry I don't have a scanner, so these are all photos of the pages.

First, pics of the Dolpa13 glasses. Pricey...

New metallic eyes, including cat-slit eyes.

There're also some pictures of Liz that show her sitting... and her little outfit has a bustle! "Elle peut asseoir" = she can sit... and it looks like she has basically the MSD sitting body, but SD. Kinda cool.

A new DD - "original gothic." She looks pale... maybe she's a pale DD? That would be cool!

A picture of all of the current "standards." Nice for reference.

Last, Sakaki and... closed eyed Sakaki?

2. Mm, the purple and the deep blue metallic look yummy. I may have to score some of those when I go to Volks, if they're available at the stores this summer.

3. wow, thanks for posting these!

O_O sleeping Sakaki is SO BEAUTIFUL! I wonder if he'll be available for sale, or if he's just one of those "tease" dolls they do sometimes?

Those glasses are pretty awesome too. I bet they are just as well made as the ones they made for Tohya...! (which are really amazingly well made!)

4. :o
      OH man! I HAVE to get a pair of those glasses!

5. Yes, she is a "Beauty White" Dollfie Dream. Her name is Yashiro Kasumi (and I simply ADORE her!)

6. You can see two more sleeping Sakaki's picture here.

Go down to the page, date 2005/03/23. :daisy

7. thanks for posting that link! Wow... he is so beautiful...!

I tried translating the page, and I think it said that Sleeping Sakaki was "not for sale".

I agree, Yashiro Kasumi is so beautiful! I love her eyes!

8. ARgh, new glasses!! I might have to get some since Luts is sold out of almost everything!

9. *screams*
      GLASSES AND SLEEPING SAKAKI!

Volks is sooo sooo bad *_* <3 <3 <3

10. *dies over sleeping Sakaki*

11. **sees glasses link** ....okay....that's kinda nice...

**sees the SD- 06 and SD-04 glasses in black**

**dies** oh god must have......

12. :o Oh! Those glasses! *wantwant*

13. OMG! OMG! Tell me she's going to be for sale- and not just one of these impossible-to-get/ you-can-only-get-her-if-you-go-to-this-particular-show types of dolls! OMG! *dies* A white DD! I'm in heaven!! :D

14. Yup, it says that Sakaki and "Sakaki's Awakening" (the sleeping one) are on special display at Dolpa 13, and are not fore sale. Too bad!

15. Thanks for sharing the links. :D I want at least two of the Volks glasses.

16. ::makes grabby hands at sleeping sakaki::

17. Kasumi makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I hope they release a standard white-skin DD2. (Hey, I hope they made a DD2 standard, period.)

18. I want those black glasses. (number 7 on the pictures)
      I wonder how easy it would be to get one's hands on those? Hmm..

19. I want to get a sleeping Sakaki to be Yamato's twin brother. -pine-