1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM Body Sale

Aug 30, 2011

1. Just saw this on Soom's site:

Hello everybody~☆
      We are about to release a Super Gem, Little Gem and Super Gem bodies sale.
      The event schedule is as following : from August the 31st to September 16th 2011.

Here is a list of the skin colours available :
      - Teenie Gem => Normal Skin, Cream White, Baby Pink, Snow Blue, Gray, Brick Red
      - Little Gem => Normal Skin, Cream White, Bronze
      - Super Gem => Normal Skin, Cream White, Gray
      - Super Gem Parts :
      -- Heel parts (for female dolls) => Normal Skin, Cream White
      -- Jointed Hands (male and female versions) => Normal Skin, Cream White

Thank you for your attention ! ^-^

SoOm

Good news for anyone wanting Soom bodies!

2. Does anybody know if soom offers layaway during these body sales too...? ( If ordered beyound the layaway amount, of course)

3. I believe they do. They have offered it for most things other than some Xmas kits and MD Post-Event special sales.

4. Do we know if the bodies and hands are limited in numbers? And not just in sales period? :)

5. I'm pretty sure it's a sales period, so the quantity is not limited. ( If I remember correctly from last year) : D

6. do they ever sell Jem body parts like a kind of like a black friday deal?

7. Will they ever release jointed hands in Gray and tan skin as well for their other dolls?

8. They have Q&A board on their own. Why don't you ask straight from them?