1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Boy - Name Him Contest! (Winning name - Kanoa!)

Sep 27, 2006

1. holy cow, he's precious!

2. Oh my goodness, he's so beautiful. Wahhh. *reeeaches for him* So many new boy dolls coming out. NOT ENOUGH MONEY.

3. There's a naming contest going on from the "27th Sep. to 3rd Oct."

details are on the front page of the soom site. :D

4. He's completly diff from the other Soom dolls.

He's really cute! XD

5. What a cutie. And so REBELLIOUS with his little paper airplane xD

6. He's lovely! I entered the naming contest ^^;

7. How in the world do you post an entry to the contest? *flails* Do you enter it in their normal Q&A? :o

Edit: Nevermind... for some reason, the "write" button wasn't showing up. But it is now! *enters*

8. Meep, I entered! He sure is CUTE!

9. Is there any database or thread that lets you search for BJD by name? I have a couple ideas, but I don't want to accidently suggest one that's already taken.

10. you can find the name of the company dolls from gigglegeek.dk but that site hasn't been updated in a while either

11. He's got such a cute face :D I can think of a dozen of good names for him but I'm not entering the contest XDD He's too big for me.

12. You can try the Atziluth database, it's pretty extensive already. :)

http://www.atziluth.org/

13. Hmmm is it just me or is the write button no longer there......It's not where it is on the normal board. I wanna enter! :(

14. Wow! He's so cute! (And he comes with the option to BUY HIS STUNNINGLY NORMAL AND VERY INDIECUTE OUTFIT!) I love him! I've been looking for an excuse to get a Soom boy, and he's it. <3 <3 I'm in love. When he comes out...!

I totally entered the contest, too! <3

15. He's so cute. I enterd the contest, but if I don't win i'll probably buy him anyway.

16. *edit* ok i found it heh

uh ... is it just me... or am i having a hard time trying to enter?

17. i might have to enter this too!

18. He's definately a cutie. I had to enter the naming contest. I'm rather proud of my entry. ^^ Between this contest and the Latidoll Adel drawing some lucky owners are going to be veeerry happy in the coming month! :D

19. I think his headmold is absolutely fantastic. I'm in, for sure.

20. Aww, he's a sweetheart. I entered the contest. i wonder if they'd be more inclined to choose a Korean name or a more western name.