1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Christmas Kit Special!!

Nov 21, 2007

1. "Hi ~

We are pleased to let you know a good news.
      This year we will give you a chance to buy the X-mas Kits of Gem, Teenie gem and Mini gem.
      We hope this event will be a good Christmas gift to you or to your friends.
      Please enjoy and take this good chance.

* Ordering period : from Nov.21st to Dec.5th 2007 (in korean time).

* Shipping period :
      1st-Dec.1st
      2nd-Dec.10th

* X-mas Kits[Gem, Teenie Gem and Mini gem]
      ---> There is unassembled doll kit only.

1. Gem X-mas Kit ($390)
      2. Teenie Gem X-mas Kit ($239)
      3. Mini Gem X-mas Kit ($218 )

thanks,
      sOom "

www.dollsoom.com

I already looked at the Gem (girl and boy) sections, they only let you choose certain dolls, but you can pick their skin colors (either normal or white). Oh, and they include random Soom eyes, the S hooks you need (a big one and 4 small ones for hands and feet), and "tention" (the elastic strings I assume) with the kits. Wigs and outfits are not included.

::Edit::
      Wow I'm dumb...I just realized that I was wrong orginially, ALL of the Gems are included in this "kit" sale...^^;; For whatever reason I thought they have more dolls than they really do...sorry!
      /edit

I'm SO excited!! I can finally get a Romantic Dimo in creme white!! :D <333333

2. I've asked if layaway is okay for kits again this year. I'll update when they answer.

3. What I don't get is why they have an estimate for EMS shipping cost there like this (for the Gem boy kit):

* EMS fee info.

X-mas Gem kit : 1900g

U.S.A. $38.4

Europe(Zone 3) $33.5

Taiwan $19.7

And when I did a mock order for ONE kit, it added $47 for EMS shipping to US O_o;;

4. I just did a mock order for a Mini Gem, and it came out at $20 like it said on the website. However, there's also an option for EMS Premium... Does anyone know what this is, and what the difference to normal EMS is? It was an extra ~$9.

5. For the Gem girls, this is the estimated EMS prices Oô

EMS fee info.

X-mas Gem kit : 1900g

U.S.A. $47.8

Europe(Zone 3) $41.4

Taiwan $22.4

So they might have made a mistake...?

6. Thanks, Angelakane!

I just checked again and they have changed the info to the correct amount in the Gem boys' section ^^

7. are the dolls sanded in kits?

8. I bought one of the kits last year and the seams were not sanded.

9. They make it very easy. When you order, you need to list the dates you plan to pay each month until the layaway is at an end. (For the example, I'm assuming the purchase is a Gem boy or girl kit including $47 s/h for a total of 437.) Divide the total by three and put something like this in the message window you get durring ordering.
      1st payment $146: today 11/datehere/07
      2nd payment $146: 12/datehere/07
      3rd payment $145: 01/datehere/08

Then, pay as you indicate. You may make larger payments than you plan, but not smaller. Soom is really easy to work with, and their English is superb.

10. I asked Soom about EMS Premium, with EMS Premium it takes 2-4 days to reach you once shipped while EMS takes 3-7 days.