1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom CutiePie 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 1

Feb 2, 2013

1. I stand corrected and bow to SaturnRose's expert knowledge in this area! I even missed the new CutieGem class for the new little ones.

I think a CW Field Mouse would be nice for a Christmas Mouse! Off to write to Soom!

2. It was really enjoyable to write down all the info on the lines we have so far, I'm glad to have had the chance to put it in one place XD

A CW mouse would be really sweet :) I'd love to see her re-relased and looking a little more cartoony like the Rabi or Tinn for some reason her first release struck me as a bit realistic and reminded me of the Beatrix Potter series.

I need to take a picture of all my CutiePies and Gems to date - I've amassed a small horde over here that was drastically increased after Doll North. I'm up to 3 toads (tea green, light green and lilac), white kitty, pink rabi, mocha teddy, tinn the beaver, and the red and yellow limited zards from DN.) I'd also really like to do an in depth photo comparison of the Pie/Gem bodies but I might have to take it to fb for being off topic.

3. I think you can post the comparison pictures in the tiny comparison thread. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php/28610-Comparison-photos-of-tiny-ABJDs-(tinies)

On the last off topic anthro they said it could be included in comparison threads. Just needs an on topic doll with it.

I have Mr Toad, Field Mouse, Pandy and Polly. I also have Chici in Honey Yellow and Humpty-Dumpty who uses Timp arms and legs.

Actually, since they can be used as accessories, they could be posted here with an on-topic owner!

4. I just saw the post for the new little blue bird coming out soon, and for some reason I think it's the cutest thing! There was a tag next to it that said re-release, so I was wondering if anyone had this bird from before? and could post some pictures of course!

5. I have a yellow Chici :) I don't think the previous release was that popular, I think I've only seen two or three of these little chicks, including mine... But it really is the cutest thing ever, I'm almost tempted to get a blue one as well XDD

[​IMG]

6. Thanks for posting, she is gorgeous! I'm not sure if I like the blue or yellow better! But since it's a re-release I'm glad they're trying a new color

7. I have a yellow Chici also but I don't have any pictures yet. I kind 9f wish I had gotten the white version!

8. I wasn't too tempted by the blue chici but the white one really gets to me ._.'""" SO CUTE! She looks like a fairytail bird without crazy makeup on. I would have already ordered her but... why is chicis head so smal!? It's like half the size of the other dolls in her line @_@

9. yea! i was looking at her in all the 'bremen' releases and the other dolls shes usually featured have heads almost twice as big! i guess they are trying to keep her to bird scale 'w'

10. Ahh, these guys torture me. I died when I saw the Musicians of Bremen puppy. I wanted him so badly! And the new Zard and the blue Chici… ugh, just tortured by how cute they are. I love tinies and I love anthros, but I am quite picky. These guys never seems to make it onto the 2nd hand market.

11. She's so sweet!

Bears, hopefully Soom releases Puppy again but perhaps in a different resin colour, you could go to the Q&A and ask if they could consider it in the future for you. I am hoping for a puppy with small pointy ears too.

12. Yeah I just always miss the releases because I don't follow BJD news. Do they have a newsletter you can sign up for?

13. No, they don't but you could sign up for email updates to this thread. We usually chatter about new releases. There is a Pandy on sale on the Nappy Choo facebook group.

14. Ah, I'm so excited! I just put a Toad on layaway with another memebr!

15. Does anyone know what size eyes Toad wears? Thanks!

16. I don't know if this thread is still active but Soom has the Toad for sale again and I ordered mine in green skin! Soooooo excited about it hahaha! :D can't wait to finally have my toad! Been wanting one since I first saw him but missed both the first and prince ones! Argh! <3 haha

17. I'm trying to tell myself that I don't need two!

18. Hahahah!! Which one do you currently have? Do you have any photos? Would loooooooove to see!!! :D