1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom CutiePie 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 1

Feb 2, 2013

1. If you still need the answer, I think the Soom site said 16mm :)

2. The kissy face is so cute, I like the vest but still plan to make myself one when I have time. I still need to paint my Toad ^^;

3. Oh yeah? I plan to make a vest too! I have some leaves from another project I am going to try to use! :D I do like the kissy face too, my husband didn't like it but I think I might get it anyway! Haha just went and looked again :)

#263 Airs, Mar 11, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    4. I have the first Mr Toad. Sorry to say I don't have pictures. I am so behind on pictures!

5. Thanks for mentioning Toad! Im not really a frog fan but I think they do the best job at it though. He looks great, such detail!

Really wish they had a newsletter! I dont want to miss it again if they rerelease the dragons or puppies! I always miss them x.x

6. Ouuuu yes!! The dragon, puppy, bear, and mouse are adorable!! I want that cute mouse haha! And yes! By far the best looking toad! I have a dollfamily frog cuz I wanted a frog so bad but didn't want to spend a ton and she was $60 so I went for it! I can't wait to take photos of them together, it's going to be super cute! I think toads are bigger than frogs so it should work hahaha!

Oh that's ok! I'm honestly the worst at taking photos! Haha

#266 Airs, Mar 11, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2016
    7. I've been waiting for a Soom toad for months! I'm so excited he is back! I ordered the green one too. And I like this new one's little leaf vest. It's so perfect for a frog/toad. I would love to see pictures, if anyone has toads now.

8. Mine is on Page 9 and SaturnRose's 2 are on page 10.

9. [​IMG]

Here's my Toad Squad. From left to right Matcha (tea green), Taro (limited Purple), and Mint (light green)
      Matcha and Mint were painted by me, and Taro was painted by Soom. Mint needs some tlc her tummy has rubbed off a bit from too much play.
      Matcha and Taro are wearing Oscar Doll eyes and Mint is in Enchanted Doll.

I love the little Toads, admittedly I am a little tempted by kissy face toad with the new resin yellow and blank she's really not too expensive so I might be convinced.

I really hope Soom will come out with a new animal for Cutie Gem or Pie sometime this year, it's been so long since we've seen something other than Zard and Toad :( I'd love Teddy to be released in pastel colors (like care bears), and new animals like Sheep and Sloths.

10. I'm concerned that Soom just gave up on almost all the other cutie pies because of head and ear problems. I wish they'd just check the dolls better and make some more Kitty, Puppy and Teddy in different colours. I'd love Puppy with tiny pointy ears.

11. You're toads are sooooooo cute!!! I love them! Makes me want mine to be home already! Ahhh sooooo awesome! That tea green is gorgeous! :D thank you for posting a pic!! Love love love! They are awesome, I love the painting you did! And I have Oscar eyes for my toad too! Hehehhehe can't wait! :D super stoked now! Please post more photos of you get a chance! :)

12. Has anyone's S.Toad shipped yet? I'm getting antsy haha.
      Oh SaturnRose I am ever so jealous of your purple Toad. My dream is a blue one.

13. I want mine to be here already haha! No news yet sadly

14. TOAD HAS ARRIVED!!!!! YAY!!!!!! Sorry to say I have no eyes though. I swear I bought some, but i checked my order online just a few minutes ago and nope. I neglected to order the eyes or outfit. UG! I could kick myself. And shipping for one pair of eyes is $25!! I got the factory face up and body blush and the crown...... so maybe this one shall end up being a girlie toad! LOL!! I hope you all get your soon!
      (Hey! how do I post a pic here?)

15. My toad arrived! He's adorable!! Still needs his crown painted and I need to make him a vest... I forgot to take photos of the surprised head lol! Oh well. [​IMG][​IMG]

#275 Airs, Jun 14, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    16. Airs!! Your toad is quite lovely!! I bet that crown is the easiest thing to paint. Your little guy will be up and hopping in no time.
      I finally got eyes for mine from an etsy dealer. They are frog eyes and I love them! I love the "Piccollage" feature! Nice.

17. Found this thread while looking for info on Tokki. I wanted to see if he's on-topic. He's listed in the Cutie category and he has enough jointing, I think, so I will assume that he is for now.
      I'm glad I didn't see this thread first with all the problems but, other than the pain of having to glue in some of the magnets myself, everything worked out well.
      Unfortunately, his signature outfit was no longer available but this one was and it fits beautifully.
      [​IMG]Multiplication by Nadine, on Flickr

18. Hello everyone! I don't think I've posted here before but last year I fell in love with the toads.. so much that I needed two! (And sometime I still check listings for more, the more the merrier!)

[​IMG]

Did soom ever release a hard carrying case for these little guys? I recently saw a listing for one that included a cute suitcase looking carrying bag that seemed to be made for his size, and I'm wondering if it was a lucky find or something Soom (or anything company) made :)

19. I don't think Soom every released a carrier for these guys but I have some hard shell glasses cases that work for little dolls.