1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Faery Legend: Azur, Big Sea Sprite Discussion!

Aug 9, 2011

1. I just.. love his look!

2. Someone noted to me already that he looks a little like a faery Vega...I just can't help but wonder what his feet/legs/whatever's down there look like, argh!

.hlp

3. He doesn't seem to have wings... dare we hope for a merman?

4. i really thing he is a merman with the way the he looks and if you think about it when u look at his legs there are non showing they are covered so he may just be a mini vega :)

5. OMG, it is a little Vega.... Aww, I can't wait to see more photos!

6. I hope it's a merman!

7. Oh my, I may be SOOMed again...

8. How does Soom know all of my weaknesses?
      I had sworn not to get anymore faeries but the possibility of a tail~!

9. I'm just suffering, I'm sure anyone who's been in the WR is unsurprised. :sweat I keep looking at his rump, and I'm sure that's, er, not a regular bum...dammit, I am serious about this but when I type it just makes me laugh a lot! :lol:

.hlp

10. I have only this to say... MINE!! :fangirl:

Like I could ever resist these pocket-sized beauties!

11. Fffffff, another boy already? My Aubers still haven't shipped yet and they're tempting me again! Wating for more photos, I'm sorta hoping I don't like him so I can save money. :doh

12. Holy cow he's gorgeous! :D
      I think I may be Soomed again.

13. IF this is a little merman, then he is comin home to me! I have always regretted not getting Vega as a merman, so this may be my only chance to get a mini merman. I already have a name for him too. Okay Soom where do I sign over my checks to you????

14. Heidipay ... all this talk of rumps and what is going on down there ... is there something we should know?

Looks like a merman to me. All these intriguing dolls need to stop Soom, I'm begging you!!!!

15. I'm very intrigued by this guy.

16. *grabby hands* He's so pretty... And if he has a tail <3

17. He's is truly gorgeous!!!

18. I fear I may be soomed... I have to check the layaway payments.

If he's got a mermaid tail... I'm in serious trouble.

19. Aw, I'm a sucker for a good tushie--but that is not a regular bum, I tell you!!! :D I'm just so excited for more pics, I've given up on dread for now, and it's nice of Soom to post the date and time to go look for more, whew! :)

.hlp