1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Feedback (ALL)

Jul 26, 2005

1. What did you order?
      GS Monzo with face up, eyes and wig.

When did you order?
      May 7th 2010

How was the communication?
      I must say I wasn't entirely satisfied with how they gave me a very roundabout answer in their Q&A board to my question when I was getting impatient waiting for news about my guy's shipping. But then again I can understand they're a busy company and one would assume they get bombarded with similar questions all the time, plus my guy was still in schedule so really there's no point in making a big fuss out of it. I was just too impatient for my own good back then. :sweat

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with PayPal.

How long did it take to ship?
      I can't really remember for sure anymore, but it was close to the estimate of 3 months given to their monthly dolls. Customs' people were mean and kept my man in their custody longer than I expected, so I eventually got my hands on him on 12th of August.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, all the little details in the sculpt really blew my mind away!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Even better! :)

Were you satisfied with the product?
      I'd love to say yes without a doubt, but there were a few minor things I have to nitpick about. The doll has very visible and sharp seam lines particularly on his arms and shoulders, and some of the seam lines are red in color. It's not a major issue as the marks are easily covered with clothes, but I know they will always bother me to some degree, knowing they're there.
      There was also a strange and rather big mark in one of his resin wings, apparently cast inside the wing itself. You really have to look for it though, so again, in the end it's nothing I can't handle.
      Also, I only recently realized his head had been sanded from the area where the head cap meets the top of his head. For me it's no problem at all, since it will always be covered with a wig anyway, but it does make you wonder, why does Soom recommend not to sand their special colored dolls when they do it themselves...

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      My issues weren't that big of a deal to me that I would've felt inclined to ask for a refund or anything, in my opinion they really only give my guy more character. :lol:

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, already done so. ;)

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes, already done that, too. Damn their beautiful limited dolls! :doh

2. What did you order?
      Soom Super Gem Lazule with default faceup, 2 wigs, 1 x acrylic eyes, 1 x silicone eyes, belt, black suit trousers.
      When did you order?
      17th August 2010
      I never had any questions, at one point I added a pair of eyes to my order; I posted on the Q&A about combining and they replied within 24 hours.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Simple, the order page redirected me to paypal with no probs. When I paid extra for the eyes I just paypal'd the money to the email listed in their FAQ and the order sheet updated within 24 hours.
      Ordered 17/08/10, dispatched 5/11/10 - about 2 1/2 months, over 50 business days. I wasn't in any rush, but this did seem a long time for a basic doll compared to their usual lead times.
      He's above and beyond what I expected - minimal seams, barely any resin smell, no chips or bubbles etc. Pretty tightly strung which is great, stands alone well. Not the most poseable body in the world as I expected from a super gem, but sueding will help. He was also packaged very well with hands and feet seperately bubble wrapped to prevent impromptu finger amputation.
      Yep, I was particularly impressed with the faceup, it's exactly like the sales photos.
      Indeed.
      The black trousers I ordered went out of stock some time in October - I thought I would still receive mine (first come first served and all that) but they contacted me the day before he shipped asking if I wanted a replacement/refund. I asked for the grey trousers instead which are fine, but I did think it a tad unprofessional.
      Definitely, have an Epidos on the way.
      Yep.

3. What did you order?
      Soom Post Event MD - Teenie Gem Winnie Dee Ai and Winnie Dee Afi, blank with their default wigs only.

When did you order?
      15th November 2010

Communication was excellent. And they are very polite too. My Afi calf have a little bit of defects, i sent a note on Q&A and replied very quickly. They apologized and asked me to send it over, they will refund shipping to me.

I sent the leg to them in this cute bear box, then dropped a note to inform them i had sent the calf to them. They emailed me when they received it and commented that the box i sent it in was really cute (haha...i had to use a cute bear pattern gift box cuz i hadnt any other box...)

In fact they sent me both an email AND replied my Q&A, in case i might miss it. I really appreciate these extra things companies do for their customers.

How easy was it to pay?
      Credit Card. Easy peazy but make sure you use IE to do so.

I received my Afi and Ai on the 26th of November 2010. That's about 10 days or so ^_^

Very Very much so. The dolls have a good amount of weight in them and the feel of the resin is very very good. The wig is a lil bit messy but nothing a little self-restyling won't fix.

Yes they do,,,sans faceup of course :p

Yes
      I wouldn't say i weren't satisfied because I was rather confident soom will help me with my Afi's calf issue, which they did :)

I definitely will if my pocket allows me to and another sculpt that attracts me appears.

Yes, but with conditions.

4. What did you order?

Soom MD Grit through the Post MD Lottery. Eyes and other accessories.

When did you order?

I paid for him on the 15th of November.

Quick and polite - Victoria was always very easy to deal with and tried her best.

How easy was it to pay?
      Relatively easy. I paid by card through their system. I did have to change to Internet Explorer to do this, however.

It shipped on the 17th of November, so about two days in the Korean timezone.

Not really - I received a faulty item, so I don't believe it was appropriate. I am disappointed in Soom's quality control. See pictures below:

There was sanding on the headcap - more than could be covered with a wig. I understand sanding because of the gates, but this seemed a little excessive.

The headcap of the human head was a different colour to the rest of him, it looked (in person) like it was more purple than anything. The rest of him was purplish grey.

Chip on a shoulder.

The resin on one side of the left horn was pretty much non-existant, making me concerned that putting a magnet in and normal wear and tear would snap that side.

He did look like the pictures but clearly faulty.

No. I wasn't satisfied at paying that much for a faulty product.

They refunded me the cost of the doll and half of the shipping because they sent some other items (that I intended to use with this doll) that they told me to keep. They took $20 off the original shipping to cover the cost of shipping these extra items to me, basically.

This refund was the 'last option', really. I'd originally been told I'd receive a doll back in proper condition, but they couldn't replace all of the parts so I had to choose between getting a faulty doll back or the refund.

For eyes, most likely. I'm always happy with Soom eyes. For dolls, not until they can prove that their quality control is better. Items like the one I received shouldn't have been sent out in the first place - which they did admit.

This is probably the only way I'd actually buy a Soom doll for now.

5. What did you order?
      Soom Faerie Legend Mixi
      When did you order?
      September 3rd, 2010
      Great. They messaged me quickly about my payment and got back to me quickly on their Q&A board.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy. I just payed through Paypal.
      It took about 3 months or so.
      Yes.
      Yes, it did.
      Mostly. The only thing I was unhappy with were her wings.
      I messaged the company and they told me to send her back and that they'd replace the wings. Not only did they fix her for me but they also restrung her. :)
      Absolutely.
      Yes.

6. What did you order? Soom MD Pyrol Unicenta; "Freeze" wig wax

When did you order? 11/02/10

How was the communication? Excellent! When they were preparing my shipment Victoria emailed me to let me know the type of wig wax I ordered was out of stock. She gave me the option of a refund or selecting another type. I chose to receive their "Hard" wig wax, instead.

How easy was it to pay? Very easy via Paypal

How long did it take to ship? Approximately 6 weeks (shipped 12/16/10)

I love my boy very much, but I must admit he has his flaws. His seam lines are pretty horrendous, especially considering the fact he was almost $500 blank. His horn is also slightly off-center. The unicenta half is very innovative and worth an additional price, but compared to other Soom MD tinies that came with additional fantasy parts and two heads I wish more were included with him. I do not mean to offend - that's simply my honest opinion.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? For the most part, yes. His unicenta "bronze" half was lighter than promo pictures. Not a problem, but it surprised me.

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. I love him dearly.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

Would you order from this company again? It depends. If they release a MD in the future that calls to me like this little one did, yes.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, depending on condition and price.

7. What did you order? Soom Super Gem Ivory and 2 wigs.

When did you order? September 14, 2010

How was the communication? Very good. I wrote a question on their message board and they got back to me in a day.

How easy was it to pay? Very easy with Paypal.

How long did it take to ship? I chose a 4 month layaway, but when I made my final payment on her, it only took a week and a half for them to ship my doll to me. I had originally been told it would take at least another month after my final layaway payment for my purchase to be shipped, so I was very pleased I got her so quickly!

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! She is strung perfectly and was safely packed.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes!

Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely.

Would you order from this company again? Probably, all depends on what they release in the future.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes!

8. What did you order? Soom Little Gem Aphan WS

When did you order? June 15th, 2010

How was the communication? Good. They got back to messages usually within around 24 hours unless it was a weekend when they were closed.

How easy was it to pay? Not too hard although they were having problem with the Paypal payments working on their website.

How long did it take to ship? I had originally put him on a 4 month layaway but managed to pay him off by mid August. He was shipped very quickly after that, around the beginning of October. He arrived fairly quickly too to the postal depot and then was shipped back to Soom quite randomly. After conversing with them and discussing the situation, he was shipped back to me as soon as he arrived there. This time of course the customs in Canada put the wrong customs form on him and it took him about a month to clear that up. I kept in touch with Soom throughout the ordeal and they were kind enough to help me keep track of everything.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the face up and blushing is gorgeous and he is just so adorable that I can't complain.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Indeed he did.

Were you satisfied with the product? I was although there were some issues at the beginning when I realized he had been strung super tight with a very think elastic (4mm). I tried to put on his hooves, almost created grooves in his thighs and ended up with him unstrung and in a box until I could find some thinner elastic at home. The S-hooks were also too large but that was an issue I was already aware of due to other arrivals having the same problem. I also noted one of his hooves was drilled larger than the other but decided I didn't want to risk shipping him off again after all my shipping woes so I just decided to not worry about that.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? The company apologized for the problems and shipped out the new S-hooks along with a complimentary wig. They were very polite about it and did get back to me quickly with replies. They also explained it was a design issue that they had realized and were correcting it on future dolls.

Would you order from this company again? I already have, although it is from a different subsection of the company (Rosette Girls).

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I definitely would and have in the past.

9. What did you order? Soom NS Mecha Angel Sabik Elf w/ faceup and jointed hands, a shirt, and a pair of jeans.

When did you order? September 15th, 2010

How was the communication? Good. They always responded promptly when I asked for status updates.

How easy was it to pay? Easy. I used paypal.

How long did it take to ship? January 5, 2011. I was a little disappointed in waiting almost 4 months for a basic doll, but he was much better quality than some of the previous MD dolls I've received from them lately, so the wait was worth it to me.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? The faceup looked much nicer than on the website. It looks bright hot pink in their photos, but is acutally really natural looking in person.

Were you satisfied with the product? I'm very satisfied with him. Someone really took the time to smooth his resin and he has hardly any seam lines.

Would you order from this company again? I would hesitate to order a basic, non-monthly doll again because they seem to get put on the back burner to meet MD deadlines, but I'm happy with the quality, so it wouldn't be a definate 'no'.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

10. I just realized I hadn't filled this out for my previous two Soom orders, so I'm going to just fill it out for this once to cover them all.

* What did you order? Basic Super Gem Lupin + a few additives (shirt and eyes for a few friends) / MD Teeny Gem Keny blank + fantasy parts / Super Gem Young Artist Covell
      * When did you order? June 19 2010 / July 20 2010 / October 4 2010
      * How was the communication? Excellent. Every time I asked a question, so long as a weekend didn't get in the way, an answer was there within 48 hours - 48 only because the number of questions and comments on their Q&A is sometimes astounding ^^;;. I added an order and had it merged with the Lupin order and it all went effortlessly. They combined the second order right into the original order and updated me with the price that was owing immediately. The English representative Victoria is very sweet and an excellent communicator.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. All three orders were on four month layaways. There were no issues that myself or my husband encountered while making payments that weren't easily identified and fixed ourselves, or caused by ourselves to begin with. We simply paid each installment using the credit card through paypal, and when I made the last few payments myself, I sent them from my account to their paypal address without a single one going missing.
      * How long did it take to ship? Lupin shipped November 11, Keny shipped earlier - on November 8th, and Covell shipped January 19. Out of all three, Lupin took the longest in production after the layaway was completed. Covell took the shortest at only two weeks. :3
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Most definately. Lupin had no flaws at all, Keny had only minor sanding spots, and Covell does have seams, but nothing I haven't seen with any of my previous dolls and easily attended to with some sandpaper if I so choose.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Except none of them were ordered with faceups, yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so. Soom has made me very happy.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? I think it would be very difficult not to. I've had no issues with them so far, and I'm quite permanently Soomed.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I have already. I'm paying off a second hand Chalco, and will eventually be pursuing the chalco fantasy parts and outfit second hand as well. I've also bought a second hand teeny gem cream white body, and a friend purchased an open eyed beyla head for us second hand for our anniversary.

11. What did you order?
      Soom NS Onyx (Black & White version)

When did you order?
      December 21, 2010

Fabulous. I received prompt email updates for order confirmation and shipping. For the Q&A board, I had a bank related problem and I wasn't sure if the payment had gone through. Soom got back to me by the next business day to tell me that everything was okay.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, through Paypal balance.

Around 27 business days after full payment.

Yes. Onyx is my first SD-sized doll and I'm very pleased. Her face-up is gorgeous and the resin is heavy. She's really the best packaged doll that I've ever received; face mask, sleeping bag with straps, arm covers, bubble wrap, the whole works.

As an aside, her resin felt a bit rough in some small areas and one of her wrist S-hooks was too big. The stringing was also rather tight for the partial assembly required (which I didn't know about, so imagine my surprise when I pulled out bundles of hands and feet XD). But I understand that the latter is for the customers' benefit. Overall, they were minor issues I could fix by myself.

Yes. She looks better!

Yes. Beautiful face and body, solid standing, excellent customer service.

N/A

Yes, if a certain sculpt is re-released. ^^

Perhaps. Depends on the item, condition, and circumstances.

12. * What did you order? Super Gem Lazule, boxers, Mecha Angel wig, shoes, socks, extra elastic, face protector and 14mm acrylic Glib eyes in deep brown.

* When did you order? I ordered him December 17th, putting him on a short layaway and paying him off December 30th.

* How was the communication? Very good! Soom was quick to answer me and my Q&A's were answered after 48 hours, at the VERY latest. Victoria was the one to answer my questions and was very sweet. :)

* How easy was it to pay? Easy, though I wasn't able to use PayPal in my usual browser (Chrome). I had to open Internet Explorer to pay, but otherwise, it went through smoothly.

* How long did it take to ship? After I finished layaway they told me to wait 30 business days before asking about him again, since I paid him off so quickly and they were unsure of the shipping schedule. On day 24 I figured I'd leave a Q&A post on the board asking about the order, seeing as they were behind due to having gone on their Lunar New Year holiday and I figured it'd take them a few days to get to my question. They skipped over it but went back to it, and when I woke up the next day they said he was shipped out via EMS. So, all in all, he took 24 business days to process, and by some miracle, got here from Korea and through JFK customs in TWO DAYS. Couldn't believe it!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! He's gorgeous. He looks just like the pictures. (minus faceup since I ordered him blank). His resin looks like it was sanded a bit haphazardly in spots (slight rough spots on his face) but the vast majority of the rough parts are inside him, so its nothing you can see. Outside, he is very smooth, with only slight seams. The wig is thick and very nice, and the boxers are made better than I thought. I also love the acrylic eyes I bought him! So realistic. However, I will probably get him 12mm eyes next time, 14mm seems too big though they are the recommended size for him. This is not the fault of Soom, however.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes!

* Were you satisfied with the product? I certainly was! He's a beautiful boy, and my first doll. Expectations have been exceeded, since so many seem to have trouble with Soom. I also am glad they ship feet and hands separately wrapped!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I THOUGHT they had forgotten S-hooks for his feet, but I derped and I did not realize there were resin hooks already ON the feet. :dohAgain, Victoria was very polite in her response and told me to post if I had any more questions.

* Would you order from this company again?Definitely! I'm looking to buy Cass if they ever release her in normal skin for a Special Order!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?Most definitely. There are a few MDs out there that I would not mind owning. :D

13. What did you order?
      Mecha Angel Meisa with faceup, plus lingerie, one outfit and one pair of shoes.

When did you order?
      August 2010, with layaway until November.

Slightly slow. It takes 1-4 business days to respond to a message left on their board. However, they were helpful: they answered my questions appropriately and allowed me to add additional items to my order.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. Their site integrates into Paypal rather painlessly. When I sent a payment, it was reflected in Soom's order system immediately. They list layaway payment dates and status clearly on the order history.

Longer than expected. After layaway was complete, I was told it would ship in December... then January... and finally in early February. I didn't hear about their 100 day guarantee until after the fact, but they met it. I was actually "counting" on a delay though--I didn't like the clothes available at the time, and the outfit and shoes that I eventually added were introduced in December.

Yes. The doll is solid and the clothes appear to be well made, which is appropriate since they cost slightly north of average in my opinion. Faceup is actually nicer than I expected.

Really accurate in my opinion.

I was satisfied.

Yes to both.

14. What did you order?
      Soom Taco W/outfit and Dom with OE face-upand outfit

When did you order?
      Jan 4rd 2011

Great.

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy. I just payed through Paypal.

It took about 4 monthes

N/A

N/A

N/a

N/A

Absolutely.
      Yes. I do all the time!

15. * What did you order?
      Soom MD Ender in Brown Tan and blue-black curly wig.

* When did you order?
      Feb. 26, but the money didn't clear until March 7

* How was the communication?
      Excellent. They were very nice and understanding about my money issues and let me know how to get around it. Their customer service alone will make me want to buy from them again.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy - I used Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      64 days, 43 business days. Basically 2 months and 3 days from the time the money cleared Soom's system. I was surprised - I wasn't expecting a shipping notice until May 20. I received one May 11 and he arrived home May 13. I was floored.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      In all honesty, I think he was a little expensive for an MD with only the skin and Jackal head. But obviously, that didn't stop me in the least. I was very impressed with the quality and detail of his body, despite having stalked Megagem photos since I ordered him. The details of his body and Jackal head alone are simply breathtaking. As for the wig, it was for my girlfriend. I was a little trepidatious about buying, as my only other wig from Soom turned out to be a horrible failure, but the quality was definitely better than I was expecting, probably up there with Crobidoll.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      I didn't get the face-up, so that's going to have to be a no. Still, the pictures I'd seen from Soom with the blank Ender head looked pretty spot on to what I received. And the Jackal head was so much prettier and cute than the pictures made him out.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Definitely.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      The only problem I had didn't involve the product, but I feel bears mentioning. I realized that I probably wouldn't see my money until after Ender's sale period was less than a week over. I contacted Soom about this, and they let me know that this wouldn't be a problem, and even though my order was automatically canceled (as they had warned me), they put it back through. Their willingness to work with me through payment was not what I was expecting from a company at all, and definitely impressed me.

* Would you order from this company again?
      This is actually my second time ordering from Soom. If they had anything that caught my fancy like Ender, and if I had money to buy it, I would order from them again. They were just spectacular to deal with.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I already have (at least three times) and given the opportunity, I would do so again.

16. * What did you order?
      A wig and some wig care items.

* When did you order? May

* How was the communication?
      Ok

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with PP

* How long did it take to ship?
      I received it after only a week.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? The same

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      The wig is great. I also bought a bottle of some kind of wig care product, the only problem is that the instructions on how to use it is written in Korean only and unfortunately I don't understand what it says :)

17. What did you order?
      MD Tiny Taco, with face up on the Romantic head, wig and eyes, plus extra wig and eyes.

When did you order?
      18th of January

Good. They replied to all my messages and questions.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very.

After the 3 month layaway they said it would be shipped after 50 working days, it was shipped sooner than that.

Yes. Seams are hardly noticeable, face up is gorgeous.

Yes, the wig even had the lacey thing that tied it back.

Very.

Yes.

Yes, but unfortunately some of their limited dolls sell at hilarious prices.

18. (edited 8/3/2011 for more details)

What did you order?
      Soom Mini Gen Aren with face up

When did you order?
      April 26, 2011

Was not great at first, seemed to get better then again not so great *sigh*

Edit: still seems as though there's not a great understanding going on over at soom. Such a shame because I really like the dolls. I was adamant and clear that I wanted to keep the head, I liked the face up, they insisted I send the head, I put in a pair of my eyes with my eye putty to insure i get that head back (I also asked to be clear).

Sure enough I got a totally different head with eyelashes cut straight across and falling out...face up was clearly different. I was kicking myself over sending that head back.

The main problem was I mailed soom to make sure the fairy parts would fit, and asked if there was anything else I needed to buy, Victoria said no.

I get aren and no, the parts will not work I need separate string and hooks (for the leg parts)

I email back stating the issue, they wanted me to send the doll AND the fairy parts told me they would string them.

They did not... All i wanted was to buy extra string and hooks :( This is such a fiasco, and I want the doll head I paid for back they told me it's GONE!

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with PayPal.

I received the doll June 27, 2011 (sending back to be fixed tomorrow 7/5/2011) (back in my hands 7/27/11)

A little bit over priced for such a tiny doll, but the first face up was very lovely.

No.
      EDIT: new head's face up looks nothing like the head I paid for :( very dissapointed.

No.

Not really solved yet.

A bit worried to now.

yes, if there are clear photos.

In closing this really saddens me as I really admire and like the look of many soom dolls and wish I could feel confident enough to order again :( But at this point It's not likely. (also this is my first non positive company review, every other BJD company I've ordered from for resin dolls volks, ndoll, fairyland, luts...have all been amazing, I really wish i could add soom to that list, please Soom take the time to read and understand what customers are saying and asking for)

(all updated 8/3/2011, photos and email are still saved if needed to be seen by anyone)

19. What did you order?
      BiWeekly Emerald King Outfit

When did you order?
      May 1, 2011

Not very good customer service. It said that it take 30 to 50 business day to ship the outfit. It's been more than two months but my clothes is not ship yet. I asked them the beginning of July about my order and they just said it will be ship by the end of July, which will be three months. They didn't say sorry or anything. Basically they just said there are still unfinished biweekly outfit so my outfit got push back. It's not my fault that they produce a lot of MD doll and biweekly outfit and unable to finish it on time. >.<.

Also other people who order the special doll together with the outfit and face up receive their order already. I only order the outfit only but still not ship until the end of the month, it's so unfair.

Edit: I received an apologise email from Soom. They actually read my review here and promised to improve their organization in the future. I am pretty happy about their service and I believe that they do care about customer's review.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy using Credit Card.

Just received my items today on 12/07, it takes a while but I don't mind.

I love it so much ^^. The outfit is very details and beautiful, the quality is more than I can imagine ^_______^. It make me want to own all soom's clothes.

Yes, even better than the sales pictures

Yes, I am so happy that I purchased this outfit. It is so beautiful. I love outfit similar to ancient time so mystery and so beautiful. I hope soom will produce many beautiful outfit similar to this one ^__^. I love desert Hermit outfit so much but miss out. Hopefully soom will design something similar to that.

I contacted them about my order but they don't even bother to say sorry. Just blankly said that the outfit will be deliver by the end of July. They said 30 to 40 day is just an estimated, so no guarantee when my outfit will be deliver >.<. They didn't even say sorry to make me feel better.

Edit: I am pretty happy with their service because they actually take their time to read my review and send me an apologise email.

I love their dolls, they are very beautiful but I am worry about the waiting time and their customer service

Edit: Yes, I will order again and again, outfits and dolls are so beautiful

No, I love first hand

20. What did you order?
      Soom Ender with outfit, staff, shoes, wig, eyes, and faceup on Ender head.

When did you order?
      Feb 15, 2011

Great...until I had a problem. I was sent someone else's order, missing everything but the Ender wig, and now they refuse to help me. Completely refuse. They said they packed it, it was on CCTV...but I do NOT have those items. I did try showing them the pictures, but I don't think they click links on the Q and A board. It made me really upset cause it seemed like they were calling me a liar. Eventually it was figured out what had happened. Took a while but it's all straighten out.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy but I have to go to paypal myself and send it. I can't get Paypal to work going through their site.

Paid off end of May, received the doll end of July. As for the problem? Items finally arrived Aug 30 after getting out of customs.

I don't know. I haven't touched him, but no. All my other sooms were...but not this order.

Edit: He's perfect. I was too afraid to touch him at first. I did have to restring as when I went to put on the foot the elastic was half cut, but I'm not new to restringing!

Edit: After being painted, yes.

No, since they refused to help me. I do not want to touch him since he wisn't originally mine. I am too upset.
      edit:Now that he is mine, I very much like him. Wig shows the cap in the front but I'm waiting a new wig from another place.

They claim they sent the outfit, staff, shoes in the package as it's on CCTV, but when I contacted them, the response I got was "Sorry, we're not going to help you." So they're keeping an extra $400 of my and my partner's money. They have picture proof of the no faceup, so I am sending them another picture of the eyes I got, the wrong ones, and what I recieved in the box.
      Edit: It came to light that somehow, maybe the shipping staff accidently picked up the wrong ems papers, I got a Russian customer's Ender and she got mine. Luckily she was nice enough to contact Soom and tell them she had items she did not order. Not sure how she got my order number or name, but with her telling them that, we got things sorted out. I finally got the package yesterday, but Soom said if it hadn't arrived by September 1st, they'd mail me the outfit, shoes, and staff. I did get a refund for the faceup.

Yes

Yes.

Edit:I finally got my items. They asked the Russian customer who got my box to mail the items. At first we were going to trade but she refused. She sent the items instead. I got a refund on the faceup and had Buff here do it. The package of the items was mailed Aug 10, hit customs Aug 17, then finally got released Aug 29. Soom said if they never got released, they would resend the items. It is finally over...

I will admit at first I was extremely upset as I felt like Soom was calling me a liar when I tried to show them picture proof of the package. I was in tears when I opened it after shaking with excitement. But Victoria did help me, even calling international! So it all worked out.

In the end, it was a misunderstanding all around, I think. Soom did help me, as well as the Russian customer. So don;t be afraid to order from Soom, if there is a mistake, they will help.