1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Feedback (ALL)

Jul 26, 2005

1. * What did you order?
      Idealian 75 Ender

* When did you order?
      March 24, 2019

* How was the communication?
      I received all of the e-mails promptly. It went well and there were no issues.

* How easy was it to pay?
      I did a four month layaway and it was easy to pay with PayPal.

* How long did it take to ship?

I finished my layaway early on May 4, 2019. Ender shipped on May 30, 2019. It was a very short wait, but the delivery was slightly delayed on my part due to conflict with the post office delivery and my work schedule. I picked him up on June 7, 2019.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, I have already completed another order for a doll and I plan to purchase from Soom again in the future.

2. * What did you order?
      Black wig (9-10 size)

* When did you order?
      I ordered the wig on May 11, 2019.

It was good!

I paid for the order with PayPal.

The wig shipped on May 19, 2019 and arrived on May 23, 2019.

No.

N/A

Yes, of course.

3. * What did you order?
      Soom H.Amor Idealian75

* When did you order?
      I ordered in July 2021

Communication was good, my questions were answered quickly.

I paid on layaway with Paypal, paid in 3 portions.

It took around 3 months from my full payment, I got my doll in early November 2021

No.

N/A

Yes, I already have another doll on layaway.

4. * What did you order?
      January 2022 Toad and Toad's eyes

* When did you order?
      15th January 2022

N/A - none needed.

Very. Used paypal.

Arrived 22nd March 2022, so about two months, which is more than reasonable given that I am in the UK.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      More than appropriate. The doll is really well-strung and just well made in general, and the resin is good quality. There is a tiny bubble in the tip of one of the fingers, but this is barely noticeable (it took me several days to notice it, although I'd probably have seen it sooner if I'd immediately started blushing the doll) so it doesn't bother me, or detract from the doll in my opinion.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      I ordered a blank doll, so not exactly, but I feel the product photos represent the sculpt well. In my opinion, it's an even nicer design in person!

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely.

* If there were any problems with you order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A

*Would you order from this company again?
      Maybe if there was something I really wanted. One other doll of theirs is on my wishlist, but they don't seem to be making her, at least at the moment. I'm also a little nervous after reading other peoples' reviews and wonder if I just got lucky. Overall, though, my experience with this doll maker was a good one.

5. * What did you order?
      Soom R.Vincent Idealian75

* When did you order?
      I ordered in February 2022

Communication was good. All my layaway payments were registered in 24 hours from the payment made.

I paid on layaway with Paypal, paid in 3 portions. Payments were easy to make.

I got the doll in mid-May 2022, so it took about 1 month from the full payment.

No

N/A

Yes, definitely.

6. * What did you order? Idealian River
      * When did you order? November 2021
      * How was the communication? Very good, I asked them to add something to my order
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy with credit card
      * How long did it take to ship? It took 2 months to make the doll, shipping by EMS took 15 days.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes