1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Feedback (ALL)

Jul 26, 2005

1. * What did you order? 1) Corvi
      * When did you order? 1) 9.26.07
      * How was the communication? Great. I got confirmation within a day and if i had a question, they answered it promptly and well.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy with Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Arrived at my PO Box by 10.15.07
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definately.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yuup.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Would buy from again!

2. * What did you order? Basic (?) Sabik
      * When did you order? During the August FFD
      * How was the communication? Very good. I had no problems at all.
      * How easy was it to pay? As easy as it is with most other doll sites
      * How long did it take to ship? Only about 2 weeks. Shipping took three days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, very. I am happy with how sturdy my doll is. The fur wig he came with leaves much to be desired but I can deal with it.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Heheh yeah ^_^ I got him because his pic looked like a game character I liked and he arrived looking the same.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied. Soom is great!

3. (Sorry if there's already a thread thats supposed to contain stuff like this, I searched but didn't find anything...^^; )

So, I just had the most wonderful customer service EVER!!
      During that huge sale that SOOM had I had ordered some stuff for my friend and myself. Everything arrived but they had accidently switched the only thing my friend ordered: a pair of eyes (they accidently sent the wrong color).

Normally I wouldn't have said anything, mistakes happen during big events like that and everything else that I ordered was fine...But I felt bad that my friend wasn't going to get the only thing she had wanted, so I left a message on their bulletin board. SOOM wrote back requesting a picture, and after I posted one they sent out a FREE replacement pair of eyes immediately~!! :fangirl:

The eyes arrived today and not ONLY did they send the replacements, but a bunch of free gifts too!!

So, I just had to post that SOOM is my aboslute FAVORITE company. EVER!
      I loved them before this, but now I competely and utterly adore them. :love :aheartbea

4. Wow! Talk about customer service! (But you sent the mixed-up pair of eyes back to them, right?)

Your friend should be very happy to learn how you went out of your way- And SOOM, too!- to get her the eyes she wanted so badly!

5. Actually, we got to keep the accidental eyes as a gift as well! ^^;;

My friend and I are both extremely happy. Soom totally rocks our socks, lol. :aheartbea

6. Haha, that's cool.

Glad to know you guys are both happy! I always like hearing how well these things turn out... :3

7. Thanks so much! ^_^

I'm so glad that there really ARE good endings like ours, since I hear so much about the bad ones...

8. I love Soom too! They accidentally sent out an order of clothes twice. I posted on their message board asking if they wanted me to ship back one of the packages. They said no, and that I could keep the second set of outfits as a gift! That is so nice of them, their customer service is really great! :D

9. I love soom, too. When I had my Sabik on Layway, I Emailed them and told them that I'd be paying off the layway on a certian day, in case they'd have to pack him up. I also asked if they could change the address they were going to ship it to, since I'd moved. They did, and he got home four days after I put in my final payment.

On my 21st birthday. ^^! <3

10. Horray for happy SOOM stories!!

Thanks for sharing MarieMisu and Jeanemon. ^__^

11. * What did you order? Eyes, wigs, pants.
      * When did you order? During the Hangawee sale, September 23rd or so.
      * How was the communication? Good. Quick reply to the question about the status of the order as it said I needed to confirm my payment when I had.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very, paid through credit card, was secure and easy instructions.
      * How long did it take to ship? Two-three weeks. The sale kept them busy.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, however they did ship a wrong wig. I was in touch with them as soon as I opened the box and even sent a photo of the wigs to show what I received. They were very understanding, said I could keep the wrong wig as a gift and sent the proper one out a few days later via airmail so it took 10 days to arrive.

12. What did you order?
      Quite a few things (I was running a group order).

When did you order?
      During the Hangawee Sale this year.

How was the communication?
      Great! I had a couple of questions before ordering and they answered them quickly.

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy. I used their credit card system and it was easy to understand and very secure.

How long did it take to ship?
      They shipped it out immediately after they got back from vacation (I ended up having to only for a couple of days).

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      The quality was great. I was amazed how great the eyes, along with other itmes, were!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Exactly, if not better ;)

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very! I'm especially in love with their eyes and will be ordering more in the future!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      -

13. What did you order? Godo with the Alice in the Wonderland faceup

When did you order? October 24

How was the communication? Okay

How easy was it to pay? Easy

How long did it take to ship? Three days

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Maybe. The resin was better than I ever expected, but it has orange veins in it and pink lines that cannot be removed easily. (Meaning, I'll have to sand, which I'm nervous about). I also got the wrong face up by mistake.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? No. Far from it. They accidentally gave me the face up of another doll. That one looked like it's sales pictures, but not like the pictures that I sent ^^;

Were you satisfied with the product?Sort of. The resin and sculpt are wonderful, but the wrong face up and resin flaws created much so much drama that I have begun to stop liking the doll.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Soom asked me to send back the head and the arm for a fix up and a replacement. I have to sand off the red seams myself somehow...

14. What did you order?
      Eyes and accessories

When did you order?
      2007-09-27

How was the communication?
      Great, good English, quick answers.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I paid with debit card on the site, and there was never any problem with the payment. They did not withdraw the money before they shipped the order.

How long did it take to ship?
      The order arrived at 2007-10-09

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. Their eyes are beautiful and I was very impressed with the garter set I ordered. The wig ordered did not fit SD Luts dolls, but that might just be our bad research :sweat

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, and in some cases, like with the garter set, better.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very, except for the fact that the garter set I ordered was for MSD, and the one I got was SD sized.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      They apologized and politely asked for proof that they had indeed shipped the wrong set (if I could please take a picture of the set I had. I did so next to my MSD doll, which showed the size problem pretty clearly.)

When they had that picture they let me keep the SD garter set and sent me the MSD one with EMS. Accidents do happen, and I am more than satisfied with how they solved this issue. :)

15. These are really nice stories ^^

I hope mine turns out happy too, although I'm afraid that it might not. I have to send the head and arm back... and... I just have bad feelings.

16. Wow, I was a bit nervous about ordering from SOOM, because it's going to be my first doll, but you guys made me feel a lot more love for them~ xD

17. So far I have been impressed with Soom. There was a mix-up when I ordered my Namu Voice of Angels Twins. I ordered them without the wings, but they showed up anyway. I left a message advising I will be willing to pay for the wings --after all, $62 dollars is a bit much to just give away. They thanked me and gave me half the amount in points. I did pay for the wings and I think they are worth the money.

Soom is an excellent company with wonderful customer service.

18. What did you order? A Gena head, and Kyrie kit. Some assorted things like s-hooks and extra eyelashes, a pair of soom eyes, and a few accessories.

When did you order? May, and November of '07.

How was the communication? Perfect. They answered the question I had the next day.

How easy was it to pay? Very easy. Paypal.

How long did it take to ship? They shipped the next shipping period for the kit deliveries, which was less than a week from when I ordered. The first time I think it took just a few days.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh, yes. I am happy with them.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? They look better.

Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely.

The faceup I got for the kit I didn't even order! They sent an email telling me that they were sending me one with a default faceup, but I could consider it a free gift. I was so thankful! They are a great company.

19. I ordered the Limited Spinel in Oct on a layaway. Soom dispatched him a month early, ie: before I had finished paying for him! Thanks to a very sweet hubby and his credit card I was able to pay for him before he arrived (but only just!). He arrived today Wednesday 19 Dec and was sent on the 15th Dec. Thats fast!!!
      He is beautiful, the site pictures don't do him justice. His resin is a lovely warm creamy colour and silky smooth to the touch. He has got slight seaming, but thats easily fixed if I can pluck up the courage to take sandpaper to him:lol:

All in all a painless process, but the early dispatch did surprised me.
      I'm just happy he's home.

20. What did you order? Nion with default face-up, body brushing and sanding and seam removal service.

When did you order? 22/11/2007

How was the communication: Great!! They answered all my E-mails very quickly and were very polite.

How easy was it to pay? Very easy, with Paypal and they confirmed my payment next day.

How long did it take to ship: I ordered her on November 22nd and she was shipped on Monday 10th of December.

Was the quality appropiate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the only problem was that I ordered seam removal and her seams weren't completely removed.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, maybe even more beautiful than in the pictures.

Were you satisfied with the product: Yes, I love her!:D I think Soom did a lovely face-up on her. She also came with a really nice wig and beautiful blue eyes. I would definitely buy from Soom again.